Chapter 13 - Aftermath

Elizabeth's POV

We went back inside the house and went into my bedroom to check on our phones since we charged them upstairs and a text from the group text a few seconds from Benicio saying we should celebrate something at the barn tonight at 7:30. Corey, Marlon, and Selena texted him.

Benny Blanco from the Bronx: Guys, we all need to hang out tonight at the barn. We have something to celebrate!

Farmer Corey: Yeah sure.

Marlon the Great: Hell Yeah, Party time niggas!

Lena: Bet, I had nothing to do anyways.

Me: We'll be there.

"Holden, Benicio said he wants everyone to go to Corey's barn tonight." I said putting my phone down on my desk.

I turned and see him stick his head up from my pillow. "When?"

"Around 7:30."

Holden looked at my clock. "It's almost three."

"So what are we going to do for the next four hours?" I said walking up and getting on top of him.

He shrugged. "Shower sex, video games, and homework, that's all we did today."

"We ate McDonald's the park!" I said to him.

"Still." He said making me laugh.

I lean down to kiss him on the lips and I slowly got off of him to lay on the right side on the bed and we're kissing and I'm feeling a bit erotic and I slowly guide my hand from his face down to his low body.

I stopped kissing him. "Holden, do I have consent?"

"What?" He said quietly.

I looked into his eyes. "May I have your consent to... p-pleasure you?"

"Like, What? You want to jerk me off?"

"Yes. May I do it?"

He shyly nodded at me and I slowly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I slowly pulled down his underwear a little bit to get it out and oh my God! His penis is so big, I can't get over his size. I lift up his penis to start pleasuring him and started to go up and down making him more harder. I started to kiss him while I'm pleasuring him with my right hand slowly but I started to pick up the speed it up. I never done this before until last night so I'm still new to this but Holden's enjoying this and I'm starting to like doing stuff like this to him. We're still kissing until I felt something warm oozing down my hand after I felt his private area throb. I opened my eyes the second I stopped kissing him to look down to see he finished. "Is it supposed to feel warm?" I said because I never felt sperm before.

"The women in porn always said it's warm and like 30% said it's hot."

"Is there a terminology for this?"

Holden laughed a little. "H-handjob." 

"How did you like your first handjob?"

"It was cool..." He said awkwardly. "It was my first time that a person I consider the first to touch me here... with a hand but I liked it. You did a very good job since it was also your first time giving one to me."