III: Holly, Jolly

Start from the beginning

"Idiot." Lucas says under his breath.

"She's not a dog." Mike says taking the ship away from them. another voice is heard.

"Boys! Time for school!" The boys all grab their things before going up the stairs. Tristan follows after Dustin and heads to get his bike.

They ride to school and Tristan goes to his locker. He puts in the combo. 50-32-10. The locker opens. He has English two for his first class. He grabs the notebook. His eyes travel to a picture that is taped inside the locker door. It is a picture of him and Will at halloween. It was just at Wills house, for the after party, but Tristan still wore some of the makeup. He and Will were zombies. The bell rings kicking Tristan out of his trance. He walks down the hall to English.

                 _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Lunch rolled around and Tristan, Mike, Lucas and Dustin search around for rocks that will fit in the wrist rocket. Tristan found two good size rocks when Dustin speaks up.

"Do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X-Men, or do you think she acquired them, like. . . like Green Lantern?" Tristan didn't say a word as they continued.

"She's not a superhero. She's a weirdo." Lucas says picking up a rock and putting it back.

"Why does that matter? The X- Men are weirdos." Mike says. Lucas looks to him.

"If you lover her so much, why don't you marry her?" Lucas says.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asks.

"Mike, seriously?" Lucas says with his hands out.

"What?"

"You look at her all, like. . . Hi, El! El! El! El! I love you so much! Would you marry me?" Lucas exclaims. He got to the ground on one knee like a proposal.

"Shut up, Lucas." Mike says. Tristan looked up.

"Yeah, shut up, Lucas." Troy sneers.

"What are you losers doing back here?"

"Probably looking for their missing friend."

"That's not funny. It's serious. He's in danger." Dustin says.

"I hate to break it to you, Toothless, but he's not in danger. He's dead. That's what my dad says. He said he was probably killed by some other queer." They both laugh. Tristan hand scrunched his hand into a fist.

"Come on, guys. Just ignore them." Tristan says to James and Troy. Tristan walks past Troy and his friends follow suit. But Troy puts his foot out as Mike walks by. Mike falls to the ground and hits his chin on a rock. Lucas and Dustin rush to Mike.

"watch where you're going, Frogface." James and Troy high-five as they walk away. Tristan decided to not push him and go help his friend. Tristan helps Mike up from the ground.

"You good?" Tristan asks. Mike nods and removes his hand from his face. Dustin grabs a rock from the ground.

"Hey. How about this one? Yeah?" Dustin hands the rock to Mike.

"Yeah." Mike agrees. He gives the rock to Lucas.

"Yeah, this is the monster killer!" Mike laughs.   Soon the lunch bell rings signaling for them to go back inside and get to class.

                 _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

School ends and we take off to Mikes house to get Eleven. Once we got there we see her in a blue jacket and sweatpanst. She was facing the fence when we got there.