I didn't dare to move,I staying at the same place,goosebumps appearing on my legs from the coldness in the room,"oh you're cold?" Tom raised his eyebrows,questioning sarcastically before looking at Theo,who grabbed the air conditioner remote,turning the temperature down,a lot. My legs started shaking,but I didn't let them see me suffer,"we can do this all day,Blake" they didn't step closer to me,challenging me,"fuck off" I mutter quietly,moving my legs a little,trying to get myself warmer.

Tom hummed,crossing his arm over his chest,watching me with a smirk,Theo sitting on his chair,running his index finger on his lower lip softly,watching me patiently,waiting for my next move. I shut my eyes,biting my lips,trying to get used to the coldness,"give up,Blake" I didn't,I won't let them win,"fuck you!" I cried out,my knees starting to collapse. Theo grabbed the air conditioner remote again,turning the temperature down even more,"n-no" I mumbled quietly,hugging myself,trying to find some kind of warmth.

"Change the temperature down at Rio's" I whimpered,slowly moving closer to them,fucking psychos,"closer,I want you kneeling in between my legs" Tom moved out of my way,letting me walk over to Theo,"kneel" I shook my head whimpering at the coldness. He just sighed,showing Rio on his computer,opening something,showing me the air conditioning temperature.

I let out a small sob,kneeling in front of him,"such a good girl,kitten" I fucking hate myself. He grabbed my sweatpants,"up" I stood up,"hold my shoulders" I slowly put my dairy on the table,grabbing his shoulders as he helped me slide my sweatpants on,"kneel" he ordered again,I obeyed,scared of the consequences,scared for Rio.

"Good girl" he smiled,running his fingers through my hair. I was crying quietly,trying so hard not to get their attention.

I was kneeling in between his legs for hours,they didn't let me move,they didn't let me eat,they didn't let me go to the bathroom,and I had to so bad,"please" I begged again as he refused to let me go to the bathroom again,"I can't hold it anymore,please" I sniffled,he smirked,moving my hair away from my face,"you have five minutes" he moved back a little bit,making me get up and run to the bathroom in their office.

I sighed in relief,fuck I needed to pee so bad.

R  I  O

"Fuck" I sighed,my face was hurting like a fucking bitch. I slowly rubbed my eye with my finger,trying not to hurt myself too much,"good morning" Angel walked inside the room,putting a plate on the drawer next to the bed,I turned around,leaning against the sink,"I'm not hungry" I mumbled,walking over to the bed and laying down,"well,it's too bad that nobody is asking you,is it?" I rolled my eyes,turning away from him.

"I still don't feel well,what's your problem" he rolled his eyes,running his hand through his hair,"eat,don't eat,I don't really care,just again,it's my job to look after you,if you'll throw up again,it's no me" I rolled my eyes this time,I swear if I'll throw up again,it'll be on him,"you know what,I have an idea,just a second" he took out his phone while I didn't really paid attention,I was watching TV,but a different channel this time because Blake's room was empty.

"Come on,I'm taking you somewhere" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he snatched my hands closer to him,unlocking the chains around them,"wait,wait,tell me where at least" he grabbed my arm,pulling me up,starting to push me out of the room,"you'll see,just wait" I know why he hates me,Pansy,obviously,why other would it be.

He dragged me upstairs,walking to a foggy clear door. He didn't give a shit,he just burst inside the room,or a gym may I say,"Ethan!" Angel pushed me down on a chair as I glared at his back,walking over to the guy who just turned around,"Angel" they hugged,more like a bro hug,"hey Luke" I shorter guy stopped beating the punching back,waving at Angel while drinking his water,"I thought there was another one" Angel patted that Ethan guy's back,taking off his shirt,"changing his clothes" Angel nodded,walking over to the lockers in the room,while Ethan ran his eyes over me,"what" I snapped,turning my gaze away from him.

I heard crying coming closer to the room,Blake. Tom and Theo rushed into the room,Blake was thrown on Tom's shoulder,tears staining her face,"shh,princess" Tom sat her down on a chair,kneeling in front of her,rubbing her thighs,"sweetheart" he whispered to her,grabbing her hands in his,kissing them. She seemed to relax a bit,than she looked up,seeing me in the corner of the room,making her get up and try to run over to me as I stood up,ready to catch her in my arms,but they didn't let her.

I felt something being locked around my arm,"hey!" Angel locked the other side of the handcuffs to the leg of the chair,pushing me back onto the chair,Tom and Theo did the same with Blake,"please!" She begged them,I wanted to hold her so tight. Somehow,I don't know how,they made her shut up,but there was still some sniffles,and whimpers. I didn't pay attention to anything but her,I waved at her when she looked up at me,I smiled at her,even though each of us were in the other side of the room,we were so close,"Rio" Tom snapped me out of my thoughts,making me look up at him,humming,"you're up" I furrowed my eyebrows,"we wanna see if you can do self defence" another guy-that wasn't in the room earlier-snorted,"come on" I shrugged my shoulders,letting him take the cuffs off of me,"take your top off".

I took of my sweatshirt and shirt off,getting inside the ring,"I'll win" the guy who snorted sang. I think it was the Luke guy who I was fighting,but I didn't really mind. He went in to punch me,making me grab his fist,flipping him on his back,I learned how to fight after the war,no one knew,I told Blake when she was older,she was angry at first,but understood my intentions,"holy shit" Luke was breathing heavily,poor guy,he looked frustrated.

I gestured my hand over to him,wanting to help him stand up,but I knew boxers tricks,he went to flip me over,making me grab his shoulder,flipping him on his stomach,gripping his shoulder,twisting it. He groaned,making me let go of him,swiping the sweat away from my forehead,"I want my money,Mason" Luke bragged,shaking my hand as a sign of respect.

"Fuck off" Mason handed Luke the money,"language" his name was Ethan right?,"sorry dad" Mason rolled his eyes,pushing his brother's shoulder,ohhh. Angel pushed me back on my chair,"can I have my clothes back" he picked my shirt and sweatshirt up,throwing it at me,giving me a minute to put them on before cuffing me back to the chair,"you did a lot more than I expected" I rolled my eyes,raising my middle finger at him as he smirked.

Yes I can fight,the fucking problem is?.