bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])

Start from the beginning

-

Baji scoffed, "Now that's a stupid question!" he said, flashing [author] a wide grin, "It's obviously me! I'm her best friend!" he yelled.

-

A soft hum escaped Mitsuya's lips as he crossed his arms, "It's either Chifuyu..Baji.." Then he looked at [author] with a warm smile on his face and said, "or me.."

-

Kazutora shyly looked away from [author] and said, "It's either me or Baji..."

-

Senju puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms at [author], "[first name]'s best friend is me! Duh!"

-

Emma hummed as she placed a hand on her hip. Then she looked at [author] and smiled warmly, "I'm [first name]'s best friend! I met [first name] in my grandfather's dojo!" she said, in pure excitement.

-

Pah sighed heavily and said, "Her best friend is Baji. The ones claiming that they're her best friends are wrong.." Then he went beside [author] and whispered, "I'm her 2nd best friend, by the way.."

-

Inui stared at [author] boringly and said, "Well, it's obviously not Chifuyu.."

"HEY!" Inui and [author] heard Chifuyu yell from afar.

-

"Uhh..okay..I think I'm going to ask [first name] this one since almost all of you are wrong.." said [author] awkwardly.

Everyone except Inui: WHAT?!

[author] turned to where [first name] was standing and asked, "So, who is your best friend, [first name]-chan?"

[first name] went beside [author], "My best friend is Emma." she simply answered, shrugging a little.

Emma's eyes sparkled, "Aww! I knew it!" she squealed as she cupped her cheeks, while the others felt so heartbroken.

Senju took a step forward with one hand on her chest, while her other hand was wiping her tears. "You broke my heart, [first name].." she sniffed. Then she gritted her teeth and snapped, "YOU BROKE MY HEART, [FIRST N-]—" she stopped when [first name] spoke,

"And Senju's my second best friend.."

Senju blushed as she cupped her cheeks and looked at [first name] lovingly, "Nevermind~" she said sweetly.

Baji growled as he harshly pushed Senju and Emma aside, "Then what the hell are we to you, [first name]?!!!" he yelled, referring to himself, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah, and Kazutora.

"YEAH!" the boys yelled.

[author] awkwardly stepped back, not feeling comfortable with what's going on at the moment. [first name] looked at the guys weirdly and raised a brow, "You guys are more than just my best friends..?"

They all flinched and looked at her with their eyes wide. "H-Huh?" was all they could say.

[first name] gave them all a smile as her face softened, "You guys are my big bros.." she said.

When those words escaped [first name]'s mouth, it warmed the boys' hearts. They felt so happy and, at the same time, stupid. Kazutora, Mitsuya, and Pah could feel themselves tearing up. "[first name]..." the trio said simultaneously.

"I guess I'm just the boyfriend.." said Chifuyu in pure sadness. Everyone snickered, except for Senju—she was laughing her ass off. "You sounded like you wanted to stay in the friend zone.." said Baji, giving Chifuyu a teasing smile.

Chifuyu gave him an emotionless stare.

[first name] chuckled as she went up to the sad-looking Chifuyu and playfully pinched his cheek. "You...are an adorable boyfriend.." she said sweetly. Chifuyu blushed and smiled warmly at her.

Senju watched the young couple looking at each other lovingly, "Next time, get a boyfriend that's not an idiot who makes lame shirts.." she said boringly, causing Takemichi and Inui to bite their lower lip to prevent themselves from laughing.

Chifuyu's cheeks immediately heat up due to embarrassment, "HEY! THE HELL YOU MEAN NEXT TIME?!" He yelled at her. "AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE DESIGN THAT I CAME UP WITH ISN'T LAME!" he added.

[first name] looked at Senju sadly and said, "Hey..I like the Thousand Winters' shirt design.."

"See?! [first name] likes it!" Chifuyu yelled.

Draken glanced at Mikey, Pah, Baji, and Kazutora and asked, "What the hell are they talking about?"

Mikey, Pah, Baji, and Kazutora just shrugged.

Then Hakkai walked in and went beside Mitsuya, who was standing near Inui and Takemichi—and he heard everything. "Are they talking about the lame shirt that Chifuyu made?"

"Mhm." Inui responded.

-

requested :))