Chapter 1;

"Where's Henry?" Emma (Henry's biological mom) called out. "what do you mean, where's Henry?" Regina ( Henry's adoptive mom) asked in a angry yet sympathetic tone. He went to Granny's diner, I told them. "with who" Regina asked. with Mary Margret ( who is also Snow White) and David ( who is also Prince Charming).
"Destiny, why did they tell you and not us?" Emma asked. They tried to tell you guys but, as usual you and Regina were arguing. "what were they talking about before they left?" Emma sounded just a little more calm then before.
Hook asked them if they would help him on a mission, I replied to Emma. "mission? What mission? Mission to where?" Regina asked getting more and more angry at every word. to NEVERLAND! I sighed. we all got our coats and walked to Granny's diner.
Hook, snow, charming, and Henry were all sitting at the first table on the right by the door. "mom, guys, guess what?" Henry said excitedly. "what?" They all asked. "were all going to neverland" Henry hollered with joy in his eyes. Henry are you being for real I asked him. "yes and your coming to" Henry lit up.
A few hours later Hook ( a.k.a Killan or caption hook) loaded everything he needed for his "mission" up on the Jolly Roger and we all stepped on the ship. Hook threw something into the water. whatever he threw in the water made a portal open up. Hook and David started to sail the ship through the circular portal in the water.
We all got off the Jolly Roger and stepped onto the dry sand of the beach and I let my feet sink in. "hello" I heard a British accent say. the who group turned around. there was a boy who was extremely handsome, he was tall, he had brown hair, and wore green clothing and brown boots. my brown eyes met with his deep green ones, and I felt something. it was probably nothing I shouldn't even worry.
"Who are you?" Emma demandingly asked. "I'm p" the boy started to say but was cut off. "That's Peter" Hook said quickly. "I'm peter. Peter pan." the boy said with a smirk. the boy well Peter told us to stay clear of a plant called DREAMSHADE. that the plant was very deadly and showed us what it looked like so we would know an then he left making me a bit sad and I don't know why! Why did it make me fell this way when he left.....? I didn't know why but it didn't even matter but it took us a while to find a good spot to set up a camp when we did I shared a tent with Henry and Regina ( who is also the evil queen) and Emma were in separate tents and hook slept on the Jolly Roger and snow and charming shared a tent ( of course) and when everybody else was asleep I snuck out of the tent and sat on a log, when I got bored I decided to take a walk. a while down the path I was traveling I heard foot steps then all I saw was black over my face. I felt rope being tied around my wrist and ankles. my eyelids started getting heavier and heavier and then the last thing i remember was getting picked up and I felt like I was moving an then I eventually fell into a slumber.