II

I woke up at 7:00 am the next day. Feeling a bit drained out after yesterday's interactions, i made myself coffee. I saw pancakes at the kitchen counter with a note.

My mother had left a note saying "Had to leave for work early,i made you pancakes. Do good at school and don't tire yourself out honey,okay? and best of luck interacting with people! Have a Wonderful day. Love, Mum <3".

God i really love my mother, she has been my only support after my dead expired. I think it must've been difficult for her, being a single mother, taking care of me,while focusing on her career.

Anyways i got ready for school while taking the stuff i might need, like my cellphone, a gum, my charger, wallet ,etc.

Today, as mum wasn't home, i had to walk to school with my earpods on.I was 15 minutes early in school. As you could tell from my persona, I'd rather be early than late.

I figured i might go to the library. The library was fairly empty,which i like very much.

I started reading one of my novels when i felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Harvey, my best friend.

His mother and mine were coworkers and friends, so we spent much of our time together as kinds, and we were friend ever since then. He is not a nerd like me, nor an introvert, infact he sometimes forces me into social interactions...but it's okay, i love him regardless.we click.

"What the hell dudee" i said

"What? I just tapped on your shoulder, not like i kissed you somethin'. Anyways, step aside i gotta finish this stupid assignment" he punched my back

And yeahh....he might have some weird humour too ._.

"Ok fair enough, let me finish this chapter real fast."

"Hey, what about you ? You had it too,right??"

"Well yeah."

"Thank god! give it to me!" He said as he snapped my textbook

I swear to god if someone finds he flunks from me.... I'd be over this shit, but whatever, I can't let him fail.

As i watched him copy everything from me, i saw the new girl,celeste. And she was coming my way

"not this again" i sighed

"What happened now dude?" Harvey said as his head was on his notes

"Well, there's this girl i had to research with and she's coming here."

"Woahh dude, cool down. You gotta act cool" he wispered to me

"Yeah, it might be so easy for you" my heart started acting up

"Hey" she said with a smile
"Hello" i replied
"Did you need any help?"
"Yeah.as i was working on my designs yesterday, my laptop crashed and it is not working now. I think i might not be able to finish the designs."
"That's sad. If you want mine you could have it, and if you had your designs on cloud we could retrieve them too."
"Oh thank you so much, i thought i messed it all up and took all of us out."
"No problem." I said  as harvey nudged my arm

Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce them!

"Well, this is harvey, my friend. Harvey, this is celeste, my project partner i told you about"
They said hi to each other and talked about school and where she was from. I don't remember what they talked, i zoned out thinking how can someone have such conversations without hesitation.

When she said said "Okay so I'll meet you guys in science class"
"Byeee" said harvey

"I like her." he said smirking at me
"Well, you like any girl who talk to you"
"No, it's different. I think that we could click."
"Yeah sure, whatever. Do your work, we have 5 minutes for class anyways"

I drifted away again,when there was a ring. Man i really hate school.

I had mathematics in first lecture and i knew that my day was gonna get ruined, but celeste came near me and asked if she could sit with me as she knew no one. I agreed, because might as well. Nobody sat near me anyways. I didn't mind her somehow.

Then the teacher came and started teaching calculus, and i zoned out again. Man there must be something wring with me! I heard a shout from my teacher "Calvin Louise Anderson!"

I was so in the zone that it had been 30 minutes and teacher asked something which i didn't even listened to.
I heard celeste whispering "say the value of x is 450⅓" and i did as said, and surprisingly it was correct and it turns out that she saved me from a serious scolding.

"Thank you" i said
"Pay more attention next time" she said with a cute smile

Why had i not noticed that smile before? She was so pretty, like not in the look of her face, but her personality. I did not realised that earlier, but she has a pretty personality if that makes sense. I swear to god never had i been amazed by how I didn't notice something so pretty yet simple, lovely yet mysterious. Omg! I zoned out again and now it's time for the next class.