He lightly touched the chain with his index and thumb finger

He lightly touched the chain with his index and thumb finger... And jingle the hanging thing lightly.

A sudden evil thought came to his mind.

" I need to remove this. "

He thought so to take revenge because of the teasing he experienced earlier. He wanted to make the younger flustered like the latter did to him.

He gently tried to open the clasp of the chain with his fingers.
His fingers touching gently on the latter's skin making him hum.

"Mmm mmm"

"Don't make me hard bunny. Stay quiet. Let me remove this real quick. "
said taehyung and continued his work but the clasp is not opening.

He sighed and thought of using his teeth to open the clasp.

He moved his lips towards the younger's waist .... But the body lotion younger used is making him go crazy. 

"God"

"Bunny.... You're driving me crazy with your smell. "

Taehyung sniffed heavily by placing his nose on the other's waist.

"AAhhmmmmm... "
moaned the bunny while clenching the pillow beside him in his sleep unconsciously.

Taehyung bite down on the clasp to open the knot. After some minutes, he succeeded.

The chain slides down to his side... The younger moaned at the feeling.

"Mmmm... aaaa"

"So, you are really sensitive here right. Where else you are sensitive bunny boy? "
asked him curiously and left a sweet kiss on his belly button.

"Sleep well baby.. Goodnight"

After saying these words ,taehyung left the room quietly like before.

       _________👀_________

~~

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:

Jungkook have collage today till afternoon. So he ,as usual woke up early ... took a bath..
Now he is putting on lotion...

While applying lotion on his stomach, he feels like something is missing.

"Huh.. Where is my belly chain?.. " said him and searched on the bathroom and his used dresses... But didn't saw the thing.

He dressed up quickly and started to look on the bed...

"Kookiee, breakfast is ready. Come fast. "
Said yeonjun from outside the bedroom.

"Yaaa, I'll be there. "

'It'll be here anyways. I'll look for it later on. '
thought him and took the bag and went down stairs to have his breakfast.

Taehyung didn't woke up as it is only 7.30am . The family had their breakfast and went to their own respective ways.

Jin assigned a maid for arranging taehyung's breakfast before going to the hospital.

He dropped jungkook and yeonjun on his way.

"Kook ah.. Junniee.. I'll tell tae to pick you guys up in the afternoon.. Ok bye.. Take care. "
said jin and drove away.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment🤗

I love you❤🌈

Thankyouuuuuuuu😘🥰 for the support