Chapter 11

"Noooooooooooooooo" i screamed. I threw my ipad pro across the room at the wall, and it shattered into a million pieces, obby's face blinking off.

"Renusi, stop throwing a hissy fit and pack your stuff" gootjes said.

I screamed and wailed and destroyed my room, but no avail. Everyone ignored me. The nerve. The audacity. I finally decided to pack up my stuff.

I wailed and wailed, while packing up my 17 suitcases and backpacks. I put all my school clothes and all the random bitches clothes i stole. I packed my 2 backpacks with all my books and 10000 school pens. Finally all my stuff was packed.

I went downstairs, my messy bun even messier. Voldy was wearing his usual dino onesie. 

"Voooldddyyyyyyy" i wailed. 

"What tf happened lil bishy?!?!" Said voldy.

I told him about how i had thrown all my electronic devices across the room and broke into a million pieces.

"Aww, dont worry bishy." He said and took new all the things from his pocket. 

I started crying tears of joy, eternally grateful my for bro.

He went upstair and into his room with gootjes.

"LETS THROW A PARTY" draco screamed, the moment they were gone.

"Its our last day here, we should make the most of it". "JULIAAAN" 

Julian was hiding in a dark corner, his emo fringe covering his face. He took a remote control from his pocket and pressed a button.

The whole instantly transformed into a party. The lights went off and disco lights came on. Speakers materailsed out of nowhere, and started playing fight song by rachel platten. 

I screamed and started singing along "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG, TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!" 

I noticed piles of party food and piles apof party drinks. I climbed to the top of the hill of food and drinks, and started consuming them.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw someone jumping from the second floor railing. I had ptsd from gootjes and jumped down screaming. Luckily it was draco.

We partied our hearts out for the next 5 hours. We suddenly heard a demonly screech. I had heard it so many times before not to recognize who it was.

"AHSGSFDYDHDHDHHDHDHDDJ" said gootjes. Jumping down the second floor in her midnight blue robe and hair curlers. 

"WHAT IS THE COMMOTION" she shrieked. "YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW." "I DIDNOT GIVE YOU PREMISSION" 

Gootjes had to drag me upstairs as i was wailing. She waited as i tpgot ready and got into bed, still wailing.

Tomorrow was sure gonna be a big day

Authors note

Sorry i havent updates, wasnt in the mood bye.