Chapter 9

The next morning, i woke up at 11 am. But i still felt so tired from halloween yesterday. I had a halloween hangover. I forced myself to get out of bed. I brudhed my hair with the wrong side of the brush and put in a messy bun, but i knew i still looked astoundingly beautiful. I put some random clothes on from my closte and walked downstairs.

Julian was on the couch kinda sliding off, eyes half open. His emo bangs was covering his whole face as they had no gel. Draco was slumped in An armchair, his duvet and pillows there. He appeared to be asleep. There were a pile of a mix of Green Day and scrunchie and hydroflask blankets somewhere, under which i assumed was delphi. 

"Cmon kiddos, wakey, wakey!" I heard gootjes's voice say. "See, vold, this is why i dont like halloween! So many hangovers! So much sugar! WORD WAKKER!" She then screeched so loud that i felt the earth shake to its core. We all scrambled up towards the breakfast table. "GEEN DEKEN DRACO!" She said, and draco begrudgingly put his blankets down.

We forced everything down our throats. We were about to slump back in the living room for the next 20 hours, when gootjes said, "oh no you dont!time for workout" "noww?" Julian said. "Yes now, put up that workout music julian!" 

I went to my room to change into my workout clothes. I wore my sports bra on and shorts. I took of my messy bun and put it in a neat ponytail. I put on my nike workout shoes.

When i went downstairs, i saw delphi wearing a usual vsco girl outfit, draco workout clothes, and hulian wearing an mcr shirt and shorths. 

Julian put on the workout playlist agian, starting with face off featuring the rock. "Let the 4.5 hour workout session begin!"

ITS ABOUT DRIVE

ITS ABOUT POWER

WE STAY HUNGRY

WE DEVOUR

PUT IN THE WORK PUT IN THE HOURS

AND TAKE WHATS OURS

This went on for the next 4 hours. Finally our workout session was over. I was so tired, but now, at least awake. I quickly took a shower and put on my usual clothes. I opened up my ipad pro and youtube. I went to the subscribed section and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Obama had finally uploaded the prank video, featuring me.

Authors note

So, the video has finally been uploaded! Will obama have credited renusi or not? I am very busy, my dog got pregnant on my plane to the usa which i was on because my school randomly decided to move there. My boyfriend finally learned heo to read and write, and can resume his normal life, and ill probably be busy with all the christmas decorations, but see you soon!🥰😀✨