Chapter 10

Oh my goooood. I started hyperventilating as i slowly brought my finger towards the video. This video could make or break my carreer, as everyone watched obama. I clicked the video, and saw ibama's flashy intro with the song of face of.

"HELOOOOOO GUYS! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO BE PRANKING A CHILD! BUT WITH A SPECIAL GUEST! SAY HI TOOOOOOOOO, RENUUUUSSIIIIIIII!"

I watched myself look so perfect on camera. I watched the whole 1 hour video, laughing out loud at how perfect i was and how sad i made the literal poor little boy. There were 2 million likes, and 0 dislikes, and the comments all praised me on my perfectness.

Right when i was finished, Gootjes burst into my room and said "dinner renusi!" "But its 4 pm!" 

"Ill explain later. Dinner now!". She picked me up and threw me downstairs. 

Draco, Delphi and Julian were all waiting there."moeder didnt tell us why either" julian said. Right then, the door opened and the 100 therapists picked us up and threw us into the dining room. My eyes opened as I saw a 30 course meal waiting for us i squealed, as i hadnt had a 30 course meal in so long. The therapists kept showing food down our throats the past few days. But i also wanted that poor gryfindor bitch to hear what luxury i was living in.

We ate, and ate and ate for the next 10 hours, eating our hearts out. Then gootjes came and picked us up, and threw us into the living room.

"Kids, its that time of year again."

"What?" 

"Its time for you to go back to hogwarts. In 2 days, the hogwarts express will be departing"

OH.MY.GOD. NEARLY.END.OF.HOLIDAY.What was I ever going to do!?!?!

Authors note

What will happen to the gang while packing to go back?will renusi have a mental breakdown and therapists will be needed? I am currently having to go to school 25 hours a day 8 days a week, no time bye🥰😀✨