Chapter 7

The next day, i woke up, but did not open my eyes. I already knew what day it was. It was halloween, the day i had been waiting for nearly ten months, ever since the year started. I finally opened my eyes and turned towards the window to see a thunderstorm. Wow perfect halloween weather. I got out of bed and saw a perfect box waiting for me, which obviously contained my vampire costume. I put it on and went downstairs.

I was feeling a lot like a vampire today. For breakfast, i burned a piece of bread so it looked black and put jam on it so it looked red like blood. I drank cherry juice, my fake blood.

I went to the living room to see everyone in the dark with their costumes, watching a scary movie. I joined them.p, trying not to scream. Then the doorbell rang.

All of us except gootjes and voldy, who were too invested in the movie. We opened the door to see all our boyfriends, Michael, chase, zelek and OH.MY.GOD.

"Draveeeeeene" i screamed, jumping into my boyfriends arms. I had not seen him for 3 days, yet it had felt like dying. I looked at his custome. He was a vampire just like me. "Draven you are perfect!" I squeald. "I am a vampy tooo"

I looked at everyones costumes. Zelek was our broken table i had fallen on 3 days ago. Chase was an emo boy and michael was a fish.

"Cmon, lets watch scary movies!!!" I said and pushed them all into the kitchen.

We watched scary movies for the next ten hours, and finally, it was night time, meaning trick or treat time. 

We were walking in the empty streets. We knocked on peoples doors, knocked them out, and took all their candy. We were about to do the same for the last house on the street. When we knocked on the door, getting ready to knock them out. But when the door was opened, i saw the creepiest thing ever.

It was Mr. Neighbor, smiling very creepily at us.

Authors note

Its mr neighbor again! Whill the whollr squad perish tragically,or will they survive like true heroes? I am in class in a test with 5 minutes left and i havent even written anything, but see you soon!🥰😀✨