"Maybe. But what about you? Your boner's really pushing against the leg of your pants."

Harry looked down.

"I'll figure it out when I get there. See you later."

"See you later."

Harry was out of the room and headed home in no time and since he was only ten minutes away, he was pulling up in his driveway soon. Sure enough like Niall said, Zayn was out there in the cold. What was he doing here? Was he here to holler at him again? Or was he here for something else?

Regardless of what the answer was, Harry still had a boner that hadn't gone away. And he really needed to cover it over. So he quickly took off his coat and held it over his arms in front of him. As he walked up to the front door, Zayn stood up to meet him.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked skeptically.

"I was just driving home and um... I remembered that I had something for Benjamin that I wanted to give you after dinner."

"Like what?"

"A Christmas gift. It's already wrapped. Don't worry. It's just in the car."

"No. That's not it. You could have left that with Niall and gone home. Why are you really here?"

He swallowed thickly. "I'm tired of making you cry. Every time I leave you crying, I don't feel good inside. And I know you heard what I said before you got in the car but it was stupid. I didn't mean any of it. I was just upset. And no, I know I can't just say that and have you forgive me for it like that. But at least let me give you Benjamin's present before you send me away. I think he would like what it is and I want him to take it from under the tree and open it on Christmas morning."

"No."

"No?"

"No. You don't have to give it to me. You get it and bring inside and you can put it under the tree yourself. I don't mind."

A slight smile appeared on his face.

"Thanks. I'll go get it."

Instead of using his house key, Harry knocked on the door. Niall let him in immediately."

"Hey. Did you see him?"

"I did."

"Did you tell him to leave?"

"No. I told him to come in."

"Why?"

"He has something for Benjamin. A Christmas present."

"Nice. He's already trying to step into that father role, huh?"

"I guess."

Niall looked up and down at Harry suspiciously.

"Why aren't you wearing your coat? It's freezing outside."

Harry panicked.

"Uh... Hot flash on the way back home. Can you... tell him to wait? I'm going to take a fifteen minute shower."

"Sure."

Just as Harry was heading off down the hallway, Zayn was coming inside with a big box wrapped up in pretty paper and a bow on top.

"Someone is going to be very excited when he wakes up tomorrow."

"Hopefully." Zayn crouched down and put the present underneath the tree.

"So you're Benjamin's other dad, right?"

"Yeah. Zayn Malik."

"And I'm Niall Horan. It's really nice to meet you. I've heard much."