Chapter 24

Liam.

It's a trap for Liam.

How did this happen? Will he die? No, Liam is already a ghost...

Alex pressed the dial button with his mind in turmoil, and Yongjin heard his conversation with the graveyard keeper and would know what was going on.

"You must be joking." Alex squeezed out a forced smile, "Liam won't come even if you lock me in this coffin, I'm not as important to him as you think."

"He will definitely come." The Gravekeeper coldly interrupted Alex, he raised his hand, dozens of dark lines projected towards Alex, he tried to dodge, but the black lines were too fast, wrapped around his limbs in an instant, pinching deep red marks on his pale skin, adding a point of haunting beauty.

Blood beads seeped out from the gap between the line and the flesh like a blood agate fell on the sheep's white jade, slender and weak limbs by the black line lifting the joints, the fingertips involuntarily twitched slightly. Alex frowned in pain, his consciousness was struggling desperately, but could not control even one of his fingers, watching himself like a puppet being manipulated towards the coffin.

No!

Stop it!

"Stop!!!" Yongjin's voice came over the phone, "What are you doing to him?!"

He turned slightly, and his trembling eyes struggled to look at the graveyard keeper.

But the Gravekeeper said coldly, "Yongjin is the one who wants to kill you."

What?

Yongjin on the other end of the phone was not happy, "We did agree, right? We partnered up against Liam, I helped you seal him, you helped me get Alex, why are you not keeping your word now?"

"Yongjin, you are not qualified to say that to me." The Gravekeeper said without mercy: "If I make a deal with someone like you who has no credit, I will only be swallowed to the bone."

"I'll keep the man you want, and when you seal Liam for me, I'll give him to you."

"Bullshit!!! What if he is killed by Liam? Will you compensate me? Where can you find a fate frame so valuable-"

The rest of his words were too painful to hear, and Alex lay straight into the cold coffin, his bleeding hands folded, his declining face surrounded by complex and bizarre charms with a forbidden touch. A bone-chilling effect swept through his body as if there were countless invisible black threads piercing every part of him, piercing flesh and bone marrow, crushing the crying soul.

It hurts so much.

So painful.

The Gravekeeper slowly pushed the coffin plate, the coffin plate was pushed every inch, Alex's pain increased by one point, yet he could not make any sound, a tear silently slipped from the end of his eyes.

So stupid, Alex.

You really can't distinguish good from evil, human from the ghost.

The heavy coffin board was slowly pushed into place and closed tightly, and he was cut off from the earth and plunged into the abyss completely. The rich black colour instantly took over the small coffin, with deadly silence, cold, and extreme pain.

Unable to move, unable to make a sound.

The black eyes filled with tears were on the verge of breaking, Alex's consciousness began to fall into a blur, countless memories played like a walking light, he seemed to be falling down, down, down into a long, long dream. He remembered the old people chattering about their family and the ghost stories they made up to scare children.