"I just have so many things on my mind right now." She simply says and Legolas nods.

"What is on your mind,if you don't mind me asking?" He asked and she opens her eyes to look at him.

"Things I'd rather not talk about. So what was your life like before this whole shenanigan?" She asked with a small smile.

"I lived in Mirkwood and grew up to be the Prince my father trained me to be and 60 years ago I met a brave set of dwarves who were willing to do what it would take to get their kingdom back from a dragon that destroyed everything. For the first time,I felt myself open my eyes and my hate for the dwarves resolved and I found out that everyone is special and anyone who thinks otherwise is a idiotic person." Annika felt a frown come onto her face as she looked away.

"My father called me unspecial and slurs I'd rather not say. My parents weren't alway the best." She said but before she could continue she was interrupted by Gimli.

"The walls of Moria." Legolas helped Annika up and offered her to go first to which she does and gives him a grateful nod. They soon trekked along the ominous walls of the dark mountain.

"Dwarf doors are invisible when closed." Gimli says as he clangs his axe against the wall.

"Yes,Gimli,their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten." Gandalf explains.

"Why doesn't that surprise me." Legolas softly says as he looks around. Annika carefully maneuvered her way through the mountain. They soon stumbled across a lake of some kind and Annika glanced down at the water. The darkness of her reflection welcomed her as she tries to look down.

"It's so dark. I don't like this place. I don't like it at all." Annika mumbled to Legolas.

"Do not worry. I will protect you." He says to which makes her blush a little. Boromir rolls his eyes in disgust which earns him an elbow to the rib by Aragorn. Gandalf soon stops in front of the wall and wipes down the wall that was filled with dirt.

"Ithildin. It mirrors only starlight and moonlight." Gandalf says as he glanced up towards the full moon. Annika soon gasped as the wall soon begins to glow revealing messaging carved in. It was in a language Annika didn't quite understand. The wall was decorated in gold,the golden carvings making two pillars and an arch with two trees twirling themselves around the pillars and wordings carved into the arch.

"It reads, 'The Doors of Durin,Lord of Moria. Speak,friend,and enter." Gandalf reads.

"What do you suppose that means?" Merry asked and Annika glanced at Gandalf curiously.

"Oh,it's quite simple. If you are a friend,you speak the password,and the doors will open." Gandalf explains nonchalant and begins to chant in a language.

"What is he saying?" Annika asked Legolas.

"He is chanting in Elvish. My language." He explained. Annika watched in awe as Gandalf spoke the unfamiliar tongue but soon she looks at the door confused as it didn't open. Gandalf then begins to chant again and Annika's excitement disappears.

"Nothings happening." Pippin states the obvious. Gandalf then tries to push open the door to which made Annika internally roll her eyes. A door decades old isn't gonna open with a simple push.