"I once knew every spell in all the tongues of Elves,Men,and Orcs." Gandalf says as he glared at the door.

"What are we going to do then?" Pippin asked.

"Knock your head against these Peregrin Took! And if that does not shatter them,and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions,I will try to find the opening words. " Gandalf soon says and many chants soon turned into many tries which turned into many minutes being wasted waiting for Gandalf to open the stupid door. Annika was sitting down on the ground,looking at herself in the reflection of the dark murky water. She then began to hum Reflections from the Disney movie Mulan. What was so ironic was that Annika was going through what Mulan was going through,hiding her actual identity to people she had formed to trust. Instead she was just a human girl from nowhere,promising a hobbit that she would protect him. She kept on humming unbeknownst to her that she was being watched. Legolas stood behind her and soon heard a serene and beautiful voice start to sing. He looked in front of him and saw Annika. She seemed to be humming a tune as she gently drifted her finger against the lake. The song she was humming seemed to be a sad song. Legolas sensed unhappiness and sadness from it. How she solemnly hung her head low as she hummed and how she glided her hand across the lake. Legolas looked at her but chose not to approach her. He didn't want to disturb the peace that she was in. Legolas immediately drew attention to the water and quickly pulled Annika back who immediately stopped humming. She gasped as she saw the water moving on its own.

"Mellon." She soon heard Gandalf say and the door soon opens. She soon enters after Frodo.

"Soon,Master Elf,you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the Dwarves. Roaring fires,malt beer,ripe meat off the bone. This,my friend,is the home of my cousin Balin,and they call it a mine. A mine!" Gimli said with excitement. Gandalf soon makes the room a little more brighter only to find skeleton remains of Gimli's dwarf kin.

"This is no mine. It's a tomb." Boromir said and everyone looked down to see themselves stepping on skeleton remains. Annika only looked around solemnly.

"No...no!" Gimli exclaimed as he ran to his skeletal kin.

"No!" Gimli yelled in pain as he mourns. Legolas soon pulls out an arrow out of a dead body.

"Goblins." He says and takes out an arrow and preps his bow. Annika took out her sword and look around to see if anyone was near.

"We make for the Gap of Rohan. We should never have come here." Boromir says.

Now,get out of here. Get out!" Aragorn yells and Annika turns around to find the hobbits all at the entryway. Frodo was soon pulled by a tentacle.

"Frodo!" Annika exclaimed as she ran after him. She strikes the tentacle with her sword as Sam called for Aragorn. The tentacle soon retreated only to have more come out of the water. Annika screamed as she felt one grip her ankle. She dropped her sword in the water and gasped as she tried to reach for her dagger. She then saw an arrow land on the tentacle that lifted her and looked back to find Legolas shooting at the creature. Annika smirks as she grabs her dagger and with a yell,began to pierce the creature. The creature screams in pain and soon was thrown into the water. Annika screamed as she was thrown and landed into the cold water. As she swam,she looked around to see where she was going but saw nothing. She soon felt all of the air from her lungs run out and began to slowly close her eyes.

"Annika." A voice called out to her. She slowly opens her eyes to see her mother swimming towards her.

"Wake up." She says and Annika looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"I-I don't know if I can." Annika says as she looks into her mothers eyes. Her mother puts a hand on her cheek and kisses her forehead.

"Yes you can. Survive this and we can see each other again. Now wake up."

Then an arm reached for her and pulled her. She then felt her body being pressed against something hard and rocky. With a whisper of unfamiliar words being whispered,Annika felt the water from her body leave and she cough up the water. She slowly opens her eyes to first see a worried Legolas. She gives him a slight smile.

"Hi." She said to him wearily. Legolas does not say anything but hugs her. She smiles and hugs him back as she closed her eyes.

"Please. For the sake of others and mine do not ever pull a stunt like that ever again." Legolas says as he gives her a cornered look. She nodded.

"I don't think I ever intend to do so."