I opened the door to see Jace and Ella with pillows in their hands, and his room a mess; goddess they're like children. I looked at them amused and they looked guilty and tried to hide their pillows.

"Now what would you two be doing?", I asked, I wasn't mad, just curious.

Ella squealed and jumped into my arms, I grabbed her lifted her off the ground and she latched her legs around my waist.

"Grey! I got my wolf, her name is Marina", she practically screamed in my head.

"Yep, she's been like that since the past hour when she got Marina", said Jace coming close and I lightly pecked him on the lips, even though I wanted more.

"Goddess, she is so cool Grey, she's funny and she is a physic wolf", Ella said.

"A physic wolf? good job Ellie, I'm excited to meet her", I said.

"So what did Otis say?", asked Jace.

I didn't want to spoil the mood on Ella's awakening with news of possible war, so I lied even though it was physically very hard for me to lie to my mates. When one lies to their mate, their heart beat spikes and it is very obvious that they're lying.

"Nothing as such, just regarding the warrior batch", I said with no conviction.

Jace gave me a look of, 'don't bullshit me', but when I didn't budge he got it that it was probably better for me to not tell and said, "Okay then"

"Can Marina meet Victor and Tytus today?" Ella asked

"Yep, we'll be leading the ceremony, you can meet them then", said Jace.

I wanted to change my clothes, so I gently let Ella down on the bed and went to into Jace's closet, which was now more like ours. All three of us had clothes scattered across each other's houses and it was hard to match outfits because of that.

"Mom put your blue shirt in the wash before I could stop her", said Jace.

"Oh, well thank her for me then", I said.

I was digging through the closet looking for anything that I could wear when I heard Ella call my name, "Grey?"

"Yes baby?", I asked still not turning around, I felt Ella walk up behind me, trying to be stealthy but failing miserable; while Jace let out a slight chuckle but covered it up; these two were up to no good.

I turned around only to be smacked across the face with a pillow, I tightened my jaw only to find Ellie in front on me the holding the device that smacked me across the face. She looked at me with an  innocent smile while Jace was laughing at this.

"So is this how you wanna play this?, I asked intrigued by action.

"What do you mean BABY?", she asked acting innocent.

"I'll tell you what I mean", I said and quickly ran after he as she squealed and tried to escape. She almost made it to the door, when I caught her and snaked my arms around her waist not letting go. Jace came up to us, bent down to look her in the eye and said, "oo tough luck, can't get you out of this one".

"this was your stupid idea", she said to Jace and stuck her tongue out at him, goddess she is cute.

"I can make it better", said Jace and he connected their lips. He started kissing her passionately while she was still in my hold, he cupped her jaw gently. Holy shit this was hot, Ellie began moaning into the kiss lightly and started to squirm around in my hold. I let go of her, and Jace placed her in his lap while continuing the make out session. 

Jace grabbed the roots of her brown hair lightly while Ella gripped his shoulders as they deepened the kiss. Ella was usually very shy with this stuff, but getting her wolf might've made her feel the mate bond deeper than ever before, so she was visibly needy. Ella would've been at the awakening ceremony today, but since she already knew who she was mated to, she skipped it entirely; now she only had to attend the shift.