Possessive Yandere Ruvik x reader Headcanon's

(A/n: This is slight n.s.f.w content so don't read if it makes you uncomfortable)

: If Ruvik takes an interest in you, there's no such thing as no. The man has been robbed of everything when he was alive, if you think for a second that you still have freedom or rights then good luck because you are no longer human you're a possession now, you're his and he will make you know that because you are his to play with, just another twisted piece to his puzzle...the harder he falls in love with you the the more personality you loose, his depravity will corrupt you and consume you whole. In his reality a.k.a his S.T.E.M world you can't escape.

: Ruvik is a sadist, he'll either make you beg for orgasmic release, or he'll straight up torture you by pushing your limit on how much you can't withstand, He gets turned on by watching you cry for him to stop and moaning his name, seeing you covered in blood makes him even more possessive of you, but if it's your blood then he'll find the won who hurt you and kill them, he'll experiment on them, see if they can withstand his insanity... if they can't they'll get turned into a crazed monster with the intent to kill.

: His favorite part of you is your heart, you where so kind and fragile when you first met him, you where the first person to treat him like a real person after the incident, the one when he was Ruben Victoriano... you weren't there when the fire broke out but you witnessed the barn burn down when you found him he was crying in tears and shaking in a panicked manner, Laura was lost in the fire but he refused to except it. Hearing your heart pump from fear or excitement makes Ruvik feel alive again.

: Ruviks main kinks include orgasm denial, master/slave/pet dynamic, bandage, breath play, breeding, and blood.

: Ruvik wants to have a family with you to rebuild the one he lost, and because he wants to prove that he can and will be a better father than the scum that his was... he'll name his first daughter Laura, after his sister, so that he'll feel even closer to her.

: Ruvik is the type to mark you as his in anyway, to brand you as his so that everyone knows who you belong to.