Mother?

As you ascended from the ground, you flew your way towards the village. Wherever you went, destruction seemed to follow you.

"(Y/N)!" Mirabel shouted, contemplating if she should go after you.

Finally deciding, she prepared to run in your direction, but her mother held her back.

"Mirabel, don't run toward danger!" Tía Julieta warned, holding Mirabel's shoulders. "There is nothing you can do—there's nothing any of us can do."

"So, we just watch as that monster, who claims is (Y/N), destroys the village? The village that took us years to construct and perfect?" Mirabel asked. She felt her mother's hands lightly grip her shoulders, and she took them off, holding them in her own.

Tía Julieta gave Mirabel a doleful look and embraced her. "It's for the best, mi vida. I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt."

"Has anyone seen Camilo?" Tía Pepa asked, scanning the area for her son. "Camilo?"

Fear and panic set in and she frantically scampered around. Desperately, she tried to look for the shape-shifting teen. The two broke from the hug, also searching the area for Camilo, but there was no sign of him anywhere.

"Camilo?" Tío Félix called out, concerned about the whereabouts of his son. Antonio, who was in his father's arms, looked at everyone sadly as they tried to look for his older brother.

Turning his head, he squinted as he saw a familiar yellow blob in the distance darting toward the village. Could it be?

"There!" Antonio pointed. Camilo's bright, golden-yellow ruana was spotted as he ran down the hill in the village's direction.

"Camilo?" Tía Pepa questioned, the tears in her eyes clouding her vision. Those tears of despair quickly turned into tears of joy as she noticed her son was alive and okay.

She wiped her tears away when she felt a comforting arm snake around her waist. Turning her head, she saw her beloved husband.

"Don't cry, mi amor." His eyes looked deep into hers, and he gave her a comforting smile. She blushed and returned the smile, his sweet personality reminding her why she fell in love with him.

"Mamá, he's running towards danger." Mirabel stated, turning her head to glance at her mother. A look in Mirabel's eyes made Tía Julieta tense up and she furrowed her brows.

She looked Mirabel directly in the eyes and gave her a stern look. "Mirabel, don't."

"Lo siento, Mamá." Mirabel gave her mother an apologetic look. The look would be the last look she took before darting down the hill towards the village after Camilo.

"Mirabel!" Tío Agustín yelled, about to chase after her, but was held back by his wife.

~Meanwhile, in the village~

A sickening grin painted your face as you cackled lightly at the chaos happening down below. There were screams and yells coming from both left and right, and they filled you to the brim with joy.

With each wave of your hand, the ground would crack and break, which was, oh, so unfortunate. The ground served as the foundation of the many buildings in the village. So, as the ground broke and split, so would the buildings.

It brought you delight, wreaking havoc and seeing the destruction you were causing. But that nagging feeling you felt down below would constantly disagree with you.

"(Y/N), stop this," "You're hurting everyone, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) this, (Y/N) that. (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)-- It drove you insane.

That part of you wanted to stop this instance and fix the damage you caused, but it was too late. The damage couldn't be undone.

Taking a deep breath, you cleared your head and continued to wreck and ruin the village. The view of the panicking and frightened villagers gave you a sense of glee and triumph.

Suddenly, there was a rumble of thunder. It harmonized with the rumbling of the ground, and then there was a flash of lightning.

You looked up in confusion, thinking about what could have caused the change in the weather. It couldn't've been Tía Pepa since Casita was gone. Without Casita, none of the Madrigals had gifts.

The sky grew darker, and the thunder roared harshly, sending chills down your spine. You waited there in the air, patient and alert.

A loud, booming cackle made you jump, and you looked up, trying to find the source of the voice. In the sky was a threatening typhoon-like cyclone, and in the center was a figure, one you couldn't really make out.

Then, from out of nowhere, there was another strike of lightning. A strike of lightning that struck right behind you.

Thinking fast, you quickly shielded your head and shriveled up into yourself. And as soon as it had struck, you turned around to see what it had hit. But upon turning around, you saw something you weren't expecting to see.

The sight made your eyes widen, and they widened to where they were almost popping out of your eye sockets.

The figure that had once been in the sky was now right behind you, standing intimidatingly. You stared at her menacingly, sensing a sense of recognition and familiarity. She flew closer, now less than ten feet in front of you. No matter what, you continued to stand your ground.

"Long time no see... my daughter." She grinned, holding out her arms. She levitated there, waiting for you to come into her embrace.

You stared her up and down, inspecting her being. Never in your life have you seen this person, but she seemed so familiar. You just couldn't put a finger on it.

Still questioning who this being was, you remained cautious. You floated backwards, wanting to keep a safe distance from whoever this was.

"Your... daughter? Sorry, but you must have the wrong person." You told the figure, watching as she flew closer to you with every float you took backwards.

That's when it suddenly hit you. She was your mother. Your actual birth mother.

The one and only... Diosa de los Elementos.