Loud noises

Kaidou being afraid of fireworks while Aren is at work

This was not requested I'm just rlly bored lol

Enjoy!

———————————————————————

Aren pov
It was around 7:00 and I was working late. I knew that our neighbors were gonna set off fireworks so I knew I needed to get home. You see Shun hates loud noises. They scare him.

My boss told me I could go home. I grabbed my stuff and ran out. As soon as I got in the car I called Shun. As he answered the phone I heard sniffing.

"H-Hello?" He answered. By his voice you could tell he was crying. "Hey love you doing okay?" I asked. "Y-Yeah it's just the
f-fireworks" he said as his voice cracked. "I'll be home in about 20 minutes if there's no traffic, okay?" "Okay. I love you" He said as he started to sniff. "Love you too" I said as I hung up.

~time skip to Aren in traffic~

I had been sitting at this traffic for about 10 minutes now. I was supposed to be home 30 minutes ago. As I sat there I got a phone call. I put the phone in passenger seat and put it on speaker. "Aren w-when will you be home?" He asked. I could hear the fireworks going on in the background of the call. "The f-fireworks are getting worse" he said as his voice cracked.

"Soon I promise, I'm sorry I'm taking so long" I said as the traffic started to move. "It's okay you can't control the traffic" He said as he sniffled. "If I could I would have been home ages ago"

I heard him giggle. "See your already feeling better" I told him as the traffic died down. "Yeah" He said "I love you" I said. "Love you too" He said as I hung up.

~another time skip to when Arens home~

As I pull into the drive way I quickly get out. I unlock the door and take my shoes off quickly. I ran upstairs to see Shun under blankets. I sat down next to him and took the blanket off his head, leaving it on the rest of his body.

"Aren!" He said as he jumped into my lap. He sobbed into my arms. It hurt me to see him like this. I hated seeing him cry. "Hey Shun? Look at me" I said as he looked up at me. "Your okay I'm here" I said as I started to rub circles on his back.

I started whispering loving phrases into his ears. As the fireworks stopped I look down at him to see him sleeping. "Good night Shun" I said as I kissed his forehead and went to sleep

———————————————————————
460 words and this sucks but I'm rlly bored so I'll have more coming out in the next hour or so