Christmas! ❤️💚🎄

Category : Fluff / Angst
Setting : Shun and Arens shared house (Kaidou is 21 and Aren is 22)
Words : 1042
!tw : slapping , homophobia!

Kaidou pov
Today was December first. Me and Aren already put the tree up last night but we didn't decorate it. I wanted to get some new ornaments because the ones we used last year broke. How you may ask? Our cat Mocha. (definitely not my cats name) Now you may be wondering , how did a cat break ornaments? Well you see my dumbass decided to leave out all the ornaments out of the box.

On the couch. And I walked out of the living room to get the box to put them away and when I came back they were all broken on the floor. Aren wasn't mad. He said he wanted to get new ones anyway. And Aren promised he would take me to get some new ornaments. He was at work right now so I had to wait. He got out at 3 and it was 2:30. I decided to turn the tv on and watch home alone. (Best Christmas movie btw) Before I knew it I heard key jangling in the door.

The door opened and I'm came Aren. "Hey baby" he said taking his shoes off. "Hey babe" I said. He walked over and kissed me before he sat down on the couch with me. "So remember when-" "I promised you I would take you to get ornaments?" He said cutting me off. "Yeah that promise" "we'll go soon okay?" "Okay" i said as I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm gonna go get changed into comfortable clothes" he said before getting and walking into our shared bedroom.

AREN POV
After I changed I walked back out into the living room. I sat back down and Shun quickly cuddled up on me. "Missed me that much" he nodded. I kissed his forehead. He was so cute.

We just cuddled for a little bit.(Also for anyone wondering Kaidou is basically laying on top of Aren and Arens hands are around his waist) Before I knew it , it was already 4. "Kaidou you wanna go to the store now?" "Yeah!" He said. I knew he was really excited about this.

Kaidou loved Christmas. He got up , grabbed his coat and put his shoes on. I did the same. He walked out the door before me. He hopped into the car. I got into the car and turned it on. He turned on some Christmas music. To be honest I didn't mind. Christmas wasn't my favorite holiday but it made Shun happy so I was happy. I pulled up into the parking lot and found a parking spot. As we walked in Kaidou grabbed my hand.
We walking into the aisle with Christmas stuff. As we walked into the aisle a lady walked in after. "Are you two dating?" She asked. It was odd for her to ask us that. "Yes we are why?" I said in confusion. "Well then you must be a girl!" She said looking at Shun. "Uhm no I-I'm a boy" he said. I could tell he was uncomfortable. "So then your a girl?!" She said looking at me. "No I'm a boy" I said. I was getting annoyed. "So then your gay!? That's horrible!" "Listen ma'am-" "oh you look to sweet to go to hell!" She said cutting me off. She caressed Shuns face. You could tell he was uncomfortable.
Shun got closer to me. He started hugging my arm. "Listen ma'am please leave us alone we are just trying to shop" I said. I was pissed at this point. "You leave me no choice" she said. She slapped Shun. Shun looked as if was gonna cry. "What is your deal?!" I said yelling at her. "I'm teaching this young man a lesson!" She said yelling back. "We're leaving." I said walking out. "Are you okay?" I said as we walked into the car. His cheek was red. His eyes were also glossy. "Y-Yeah I guess..." he said sounding really sad. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that" I said. "It's not your fault" He said. "We can stop for ice-cream and when we get home we can watch any movie you want" "Really!" He said. "Of course! Anything you want!" I said. "Yay!"

—————————————————————————
Time skip to after they got ice-cream because I'm to lazy to write all that
—————————————————————————

"Thanks Aren!" He said eating his ice-cream. "Your welcome Shun" I said. I pulled into a parking spot so we could eat our ice-cream. After we finished I drove home. We walked inside , took out shoes off and walked into our bedroom. We both changed into pajamas. "Aren?" He said "Yeah?" I said back.
"Wanna know a secret?" "I would love to" I said back. "I love you!" He said. "I love you too baby" He laid his head in my lap. "How does your cheek feel?" I asked putting my hand on his cheek. "It still hurts a little but I'll be fine!" He said. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Feel better?" I asked. He laughed a little. "Your such a dork!" He said laughing. "Yeah but you still love me!" I said. I leaned down and kissed him.
"Can we watch a movie now?" He asked. "Of course baby" "yay!" "What do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Can we watch Snow White??" He asked. He reminded me of a 6 year old. "Of course we can" I turned on the tv and put Snow White on. He sat on my lap facing the tv. I had my arms around his waist as we watched the movie. When the movie was over Shun looked tired. He yawned. "Ready for bed?" "Nope!" "I Wanna watch another movie!" He said "Ok what movie" I asked. "Cinderella!" He said. Like I said before , he was a 6 year old. I turned the movie on but this time Shun was laying on my chest. About half way through the movie I hear soft snores coming from Shun. I turned the movie and light off trying not to wake him. "Goodnight Shun" I said kissing his forehead

—————————————————————————