Chapter 35: Promise Ring

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, baby." His voice is husky as he builds up to his release, "I'm going to cum, and your going to swallow it all."

I look up at him through my eyelashes, watching the veins in his neck pop out as he clenches his jaw. He pulls out and I start to lick up and down.

"Good girl." He moans, "just like that."

He pulls my head back by my hair and I moan at the feeling. He thrusts himself back into me and fucks my face at a relentless pace.

He moans and throws his head back as he climaxes. His come spills into the back of my throat and he holds himself there. I swallow around him and he groans. He pulls his limp cock out and I lick the access cum of my lips.

He wipes the few tears that were falling down my cheeks off and pulls me up and into a kiss. I moan into the kiss and he throws me onto the bed on my back.

"Let me return the favor." He begins to suck my hardened nipples and trails his fingers up and down my arm.

"No," I breathe out as nibbles on the skin of my neck. "I have to be at work soon." I lamely attempt to push him away - not actually wanting him to stop.

"Don't worry, beautiful. I'll work nice and quick." He smirks up at me as he travels lower down my body, "I'll make you come twice before you have to start getting ready." He kisses my clit causing my hips to jerk up, "you won't be late, I promise."

••••••

True to his word, Roman made me cum twice. He fucked me with his fingers on our bed and then we moved to the shower and he fucked me hard against the shower wall.

I was out the door by one o'clock - having to drive forty-five minutes away to meet with publishers of a very popular fashion magazine. With seattle traffic I'm going to probably be in the car for an hour at least.

My hair is only eighty percent dry because if I were to fully dry it I would be half an hour late to my meeting.

I'm dressed in a dark green double breasted blazer dress, and my hair is pinned back into a tight bun. I'm wearing a gold watch and necklace, as well as diamond earrings that my parents got me for my birthday. On my feet are a pair of dimple black heels.

I pull up to a red light and I hum along to the Lumineers song playing through the speakers. I fiddle with the green sapphire promise ring that Roman gave me for my birthday. I fell in love with it the moment he gave it to me - he couldn't have picked a better ring for me.

He was so nervous to give it to me and kept telling me that if I didn't like it that he would understand. His hands were shaking when he opened the ring box.

It was cute to see such an intimidating man shaking at the thought of me not liking the ring he took so much time to pick out. He told me he stood in the ring shop for two hours staring at the rings trying to decide what one to get me.

When I finally pull up to the publishing company building I touch up my nude lipstick and pull on my black trench coat that was placed in the passengers seat.

I look up at the giant publishing building that is fully made of windows. It's quite intimidating I must say.

This isn't my first meeting with publishers - but this is the biggest magazine I'm being featured in. Arina will be here as well, considering it is her clothing designs being promoted, so that calms my nerves a little bit.