"Why do you want to help him so much? It's not because he's your family,I'm sure"Tine smirked and Dew grinned.

"I once saw him with my crush and he will help me if I help him"Dew said and Tine scoffed.

"Tsk tsk, such a lovely family"he said and Dew sighed.

"It's all about my love life,bro. Please?"Dew gave him puppy eyes and Tine pushed his face away causing him to accidentally fall of the bed and groan in pain.

"Fine, but I'll take the photos. I'm not giving my camera to anyone"Tine said and Dew raised his hand and Tine could see his hand alone raised, giving him a thumbs up.

_

Sounds of typing of keyboard was heard in the room along with soft talking voices.

"Are you done yet, Sarawat?"He recognised his teachers voice near his ear as he was preparing the assignment on computer and he shook his head.

"Not yet, miss. I came late today"He answered while still concentrating on his typing.

"It's fine. You can continue after lunch. Everyone's going out to eat"His teacher said and he stopped writing and slowly said no.

"I'll finish it in sometimes and will have lunch,if that's okay"

"It's totally fine. You can do it and I'll be right back"She said and he nodded, soon the sound of chairs moving around, footsteps and talks of his classmates could be heard and all of it eventually faded away as they walked out and away from the room.

"Let's eat first and then we'll take photos"Tine said and Type hold him by force.

"We'll take photos of their canteen and food before eating"Type said and Tine glared at Dew who was giving him a pleading look.

"For my love life-"

"My food is precious than your love life,duh"Tine said and Type cackled up causing Tine to glare at him.

"Let's make it quick"Tine said as he walked in further and he could see the students in uniform, there were blind one's who were taking a walk with their friend helping them.

It has been like 2weeks since he last met Sarawat,and suddenly he remembered him again and wondered what could he be doing right now.

He walked past them with the other two, taking pictures as Type, Dew's cousin asked him to.

"I guess all the students have went to eat lunch"Type said walking outside the computer room and looked inside through the windows.

"Oh, what's that guy doing there alone?"Dew frowned as he noticed one guy sitting at the corner, doing something on his computer.

"Probably studying. I'll get lunch for us, come to canteen"Type said and Dew immediately followed him while Tine was standing there checking the photos he took after putting down his bag on the ground.

"This campus is beautiful"Tine smiled to himself, the campus had a large area and trees and flowers all around making it look more like a park that a college if it weren't for the big building stood in the middle named as college. Students were nice, there were more disabled students but the other students got along with them and helped them in everything. It was a happy atmosphere in there unlike his college when he still used to go 1year ago.

"Wow"He chuckled looking at the pictures happily.

He heard small tik tik sounds behind and turned around, the first thing he saw was the tip of the stick tapped on the ground behind his bag blocking the way.

"Oh, I'm sorry"Tine Apologized Before taking the bag and stood straight only to get surprised.

"Sarawat?"Tine felt something sparkling in his heart as he stared at the tall, slender male, he was wearing the uniform like any other students.

Sarawat eye's slightly widened before he turned his head slightly to the direction from where the familiar voice that made his heart thump a bit faster Before going back to normal.

"How are you here?"Tine was asked and he smiled.

"Could it be the play of fate? We met again"Tine chuckled and to his surprise the corner's of Sarawat's lips stretched a little, forming a small yet happy smile that made Tine take a deep breath and admit at his heart that it's such a beautiful sight,his happy smile.

"Where are you going to? Isn't this lunch time?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded, playing around with the stick a little as he answered.

"I just finished one assignment. I'm going to get lunch"Sarawat answered quietly and Tine smiled.

"Can I tag along? I'm also going to cafe"Tine said and Sarawat didn't even thought twice before nodding fastly.

Not long after he felt a warmth on his hand, Tine's hand intertwined with his.

"I hope it's okay"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

Sitting on the either sides of the table with their food in front of him, Little did they know that both were thinking about eachother.

Tine didn't looked away from Sarawat's face as he ate and Sarawat's eyes were fixed on the table,all he could see was darkness but he was thinking about Tine. It felt weird when Tine felt different from anyone else he have came across. He thought he would forget about him but he kept thinking about Tine, how did he felt hearing his words,is he also thinking about him and all.

Tine on the other hand felt happy to meet him again, Tine didn't wanted to annoy anyone too much that they could hate him and so he kept his wish to meet Sarawat again in his heart. Meeting him again, Tine hoped that they could meet eachother often.

"What are they?"Type asked looking at the table across them where Tine and Sarawat sat.

"Human,duh!"Dew scoffed and Type Rolled his eyes.

_

"So will you come here again?"Sarawat asked as they walked back to the computer room.

"Hmmm,for a week"Tine said and Sarawat nodded.

"I'll come to see you before I leave, if I can"Tine said as he stopped Before the classroom and Sarawat smiled and nodded.

"I'll go inside now"Sarawat said and Tine let go of his hand and watched him walk inside before turning around to meet Type and Dew.

"You're here to help me"Type said and Dew Crossed his arms.

"And me"Dew said and Tine scoffed.

"Admitted, I'm here to help you, without me, you can't complete your project or whatever"Tine said and and both knew that it's the truth.

"Let's go then"Tine said and Type walked ahead.

"Looks like your love life is going to be easier"Dew pouted and Tine chuckled.

"We're not lover's,but I think there might be a chance in the future"Tine smiled hanging a hand around Dew shoulder, forcing him to walk with him.

_

"Sarawat? His father picked him up a bit earlier today. Who are you?"Sarawat's teacher asked to Tine who came looking for Sarawat when he was about to leave.

"I'm his friend"Tine said with a small smile before bowing down and leaving with his friends.

"He left"Tine said and Dew shrugged.

"You can meet him again tomorrow now that we know he study here"Dew said and Tine smiled,he couldn't wait for the next day.