𝟙𝟙 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒.

📍Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium

Liked by tashaanoukbutch and 5.919.959 others.
@butcherkartinguk: that is one way of showing just how good of a team Williams is! We as a company are proud of you George and of the team! Well deserved podium finish!! #BelgiumGP

@georgerussell63: thank you, Tasha!! You congrats on the opening of that track!!
@tashaanoukbutch: why thank you!! George! Go celebrate the podium! I'm gonna be in Zandvoort!
@georgerussell63: hell yess!!
@user1: that was such an amazing Quali of george!! Shame that it was raining so much!
@landonorris: i still feel that crash...
@sebastianvettel: of course, kid. That was a massive crash! Glad you're okay though!
@carlossainz55: i feel some cuddles are needed for that!
@landonorris: 🥺
@user2: lando and carlos just casually being cute boyfriends in the comment section.
@williamsracing: we are very proud of him too, Natasha!
@tashaanoukbutch: let's see what he can do more!
@georgerussell63: very sweet of you!
@user3: I'm living for Anouk involving herself in f1!
@charlottessine: hello 👋🏻!
@tashaanoukbutch: hello 👋🏻!!
@charlottessine: so what is it like to be a business woman?
@tashaanoukbutch: a very busy woman! No i love what i do!
@charlottessine: i heard you had a child with the man you don't speak about...
@tashaanoukbutch: jupp!

(A/N) *QUICK QUESTION!!* would any of you guys be interested in an insta story like with Kimi, Seb, Fernando, Lewis or any others...please let me know in the comments because I'm not really sure if anyone would want that...