CHAPTER 17

Sure enough, in the morning at 6 am, Yuki had already picked me up. Luckily I was already in a state of preparation, I didn't want to repeat the past incident when I was wearing pajamas and didn't wash my face at all when he came home.

The man wore a neat outfit, wearing a casual black shirt.

When we arrived at the airport, I asked Yuki to wait for us in the car since the people at the airport were quite busy even in the morning.

I waited for Aunt and my younger cousin named Ray to arrive at the arrivals door. About 15 minutes of waiting, I smiled and waved when I saw Aunt Tyas and Ray had left.

"Auntie!!" I said hugging her tightly. I was close to Aunt Tyas because when I was little Aunt Tyas had lived in Japan for more than a year and took care of me.

"Hi Ray!" I said to a man who had just turned 19 years old. My younger cousin is more of an introvert and doesn't talk to me much. Maybe it's because we don't really have any interesting topics for him.

"Auntie misses you so much Luna"

"Me too!"

"You look full now!"

I laughed "I've been eating a lot lately"

Aunt Tyas also laughed at my answer, which was not at all offended by comments about my body being up. I really don't mind it as long as my western body is still normal and not obese. I also don't really like a body that is too slender, it doesn't really suit me.

"Come on ...." I said while embracing Aunt Tyas' arms while Ray was busy pushing the suitcase trolley.

Yuki was already waiting for us in the parking lot then he helped Ray lift the suitcase into the trunk of the car. Aunt Tyas had been watching Yuki who was being polite in front of her. "Your boyfriend, isn't it Lun?" she asked. Aunt Tyas is indeed a very perfectionist and very thorough. She needed to assess people as deeply as possible before drawing conclusions as to whether that person was good or not. I immediately felt wrong to bring Yuki to meet Aunt Tyas this time. It's too early for Yuki to be judged by my Aunt. Moreover, I realized that Aunt Tyas and Ray were already fluent in Japanese. Because Aunt Tyas had lived in Japan while Ray had taken Japanese lessons at his mother's request.

"A close friend" I replied and I knew Yuki heard me.

"My name is Yuki Ishikawa," said Yuki introducing himself.

"He's a Japanese athlete," said Ray, who apparently knew about Yuki.

"Really?" asked the surprised Aunt.

"Ahh .. we should talk in the car" I shouted telling them to get into the car.

On the way, I secretly glanced at Yuki who was focused on driving. I didn't seem nervous even though I was already nervous.

"Will I be able to take a photo with you later?" exclaimed Ray who approached Yuki.

"Of course" Yuki replied smiling.

"Ahh... auntie remembers, some time ago, your mother told me that a man came to the house. What is Yuki Ishikawa?" My Aunt asked in a voice.

Yuki grimaced "That's right me" he answered.

"If you have come to meet a woman's parents, it means that the man is really serious" Aunt Tyas commented then Yuki nodded while I was silent in shame.

"Ey... how could Luna refuse it?" Ray grumbled and I was immediately stunned to hear it while Yuki was holding back laughter "Sister will be hated by all Japanese people if she refuses Japanese pride" he continued with a serious face but sounded joking.