13

It was the next morning, and I woke up. Klaus was still here which scared the shit out of me.

"Oh my god." I say jumping out of bed.

"Yeah, I could've warn you that I was going to stay, oh and I would talk to Elena. She walked in here before. See you later." Klaus smirks walking out and I just sigh. I immediately call Elena.

"I don't know what I saw before—"

"Elena. He came last night wanting to talk. I couldn't exactly say no. And it's not like I asked him to come either."

"Ok ok, I'm on my way home, Bonnie and Caroline are coming over."

"He was gloating like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her... is it working?" Elena asks me and Caroline who were standing outside of the room.

"It's not working. We can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo."

"I don't know. It's a tricky spell." Bonnie replies.

"When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke." Elena says as we walk back out.

"Speaking of Esther, you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning."

"And all this time, you let me vent about Damon?" Elena asks.

"I don't want you to worry. She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite."

"Ok, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?"

"Even if there was, why would I want that?" Bonnie asks.

"I just keep thinking... before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive. And now I'm in the exact same position, and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right." Elena says as me and Caroline walk back into the room.

"This isn't working." I mention.

"And Elena, you aren't doing this. Esther is doing this." Caroline adds.

"There's no time to change your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night. It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her."

Someone knocks on the door and it's Elijah, who wanted to speak to Elena.

"Hey Madeline, for tonight I made something for you. I tried giving Tyler this when he use to turn, it's wolfsbane, it weakens you so you don't do anything that harmful." Caroline says giving me a wolfsbane drink in a bottle.

"Thank you." I say. I was nervous about tonight, I would rather help to kill the originals then break every bone in my body.

"Is it ok if I use the Lockwood cellar place, where Tyler use to turn?"

"Of course Mads. Everything's already set up." Caroline says

It was night time, I was walking there but I get a call from Damon.

"I need a favor. Stall Klaus." Damon says.

"Can't, got to break every bone in my body."

"Oh I totally forgot about that. Are you going to be ok kiddo?"

"Well no, but I'll get through it, I always do." I smile and hang up. I was almost at the Lockwood cellar place but I get stopped by Klaus.

"What are you doing Klaus? You know—"

"Yes I know my mother wants to kill my siblings and me. My brothers are taking care of it. You aren't locking yourself up, let's go." Klaus says walking more into the woods.

"Drink the wolfsbane." Klaus says, seeing me holding the bottle. I drink it, I swallowed some, but I started coughing. It was like drinking poison. Then some bones start breaking, this had been the most pain I've ever felt in my life. I fell to the floor, as more bones break.

"This can take hours l—"

"Hours!" I shout.

"If you hold back. No matter how bad it hurts, you have to let it in. It will go quicker that way." Klaus says kneeling down to the floor.

"I can't do it." I cry out as bones are breaking in my back.

"Yes you can. Madeline you have to let it in."

And I let all the pain in. I was screaming in pain, then I turn into a wolf. Klaus just smiles, yes he hated seeing you in pain, but seeing you as a wolf, a Luna, he never saw anything as beautiful.

It has been 2 hours, i transformed back into the human. I was nude, and Klaus was here. He hands me his jacket, which was huge.

He was able to see the pain in my eyes, the pain of being this beast, wolf. The pain you has to go through, which he never thought you would have to experience

Klaus brings you into a hug, and you break down, crying in his arms.

20 minutes later he brings me home, I immediately change into clothes, and I see Elena stressed out in her room.

"Mads! Are you okay." Elena immediately gives me a hug. I shake my head no.

"It hurt so much."

"How did you get through it so fast? I remember for Tyler it took him way longer."

"I let all the pain in, I didn't hold back. I let all my bones break."

"Well, I'm glad it's over."

"I just need to lay down. Rest, sleep, anything that involves laying in bed." I say walking to my room, but I
See a drawing of a wolf, and it says Luna at the bottom. Klaus drew this of me being a wolf and what he saw. And let me tell you, it was a pretty wolf.