"Okay thank you.."

Yuki laughed seeing me pout.

"I realized how much you love volleyball" I said.

"That's it, I do love my field. At first I was a basketball player before deciding to play volleyball"

"Is that true?"

"I'm not lying at all Luna"

"Okay, I believe" I continued and stood up "Let's go find something to eat. I don't want to make your stomach empty," I continued.

**

We stopped at a cafe near campus, the place where Yuki saw me with Ryu. We both ordered steaks and chose to sit in the corner of the room. The man took off his jacket leaving a black shirt with the words Move Sport, the shirt he usually wears when he appears on TV.

"I watched your interview on tv yesterday" I said.

Yuki chuckled as if he knew where my conversation was headed.

"And you... said you loved one of the presenters there"

"That's because I was told to" he replied with a chuckle "Looks very stiff, doesn't it?"

I nodded quickly "It's very obvious. You are getting more and more admired by women every day, aren't you?"

"Are you teasing me on purpose?" he asked when the waiter brought our order. I smiled at the waitress as her eyes glanced at the tall man in front of me "thank you" Yuki said politely to the her.

"Eat" Yuki said to me while thrusting my drink order towards me. He seemed to really care about me and even cut my steak neatly.

"Thank you" I said smiling widely.

"How was your interview?" he asked.

"Fluent. Professor Tanaka really likes my idea, and because he has high hopes for me, so I have to do my best while studying there" I said.

"When did you start studying there?"

"Next month I will be active. I'm very nervous to start my new experience as a master's student" I said very excited especially when Yuki listened to me seriously too.

"I'm nervous too" he said and I laughed at him "I didn't think I was trying to approach a woman with such a high level of intelligence"

"Eyy.. don't be like that. I think I'm nothing compared to you. I watch a lot of videos about you, especially when you study Italian hard."

"Because it's a claim. I can't just sit there if I don't know Italian," he replied, busy munching on his steak.

I nodded in understanding to hear that.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" he asked again.

"I'll pick up my aunt and cousin at the airport" I answered then Yuki's eyes glanced at me "So my cousin successfully graduated from Waseda scholarship and he will start studying here. My father offered them to stay at my house because my house was quiet and there was only me alone and Waseda also happened to be quite close from my house. At least I don't feel lonely in a big house" I continued with a very long story "Oh well, my aunt is my father's cousin so we are quite close"

"I'll accompany you to pick them up" he said again making me surprised.

"No need"

"I also don't mind, because actually I was deliberately taking my time for you until tomorrow"

Slowly I smiled "How can I have a very good friend willing to make time for me"

"For that you have to think again if you want to reject me again later" he said jokingly. I just smirked at his joke.

***

That night I made a video call with Risa. From the video call I did, it seems that my sister was outside and I was right, she was at the restaurant with Andre.

"Hi Lunaa" Andre greeted with a smile.

"Hi, Andre"

"How are you?"

"Very good." I answered with a big smile looking at Andre from my phone screen. Andre and I are already quite close, Andre and Risa have been in a relationship for 3 years and it looks like they will soon be heading to marriage, moreover Risa has introduced Andre to our family and my parents welcomed him well.

"Oh yeah, Risa said you were accepted into Tokyo University, Wow.. congrats, Luna. I am very proud of you"

"Thank you very much, Andre. Wish me luck"

"Of course!"

At that time, Risa also appeared from my phone screen "How are you there?" she asked. My sister can be said to be a very mature person and very caring for me. Even though we haven't seen each other for a long time, we are quite intense in communicating and telling anything about what happened to us. I have also told about Yuki. Fortunately, Risa doesn't really know who Yuki Ishikawa is and doesn't know how well-known the man is in Japan because Risa is busy with her business and Risa isn't really interested in being fangirling.

"Don't worry, I'm fine"

"Have you eaten?" dhe asked.

"Yes, already with Yuki"

"Yuki Ishikawa, right?" Andre asked whose voice was only heard but he didn't show his face on the phone screen.

"Yes" Risa answered.

"Ahh he is very famous Risa" Andre said to Risa.

I saw Risa looking at Andre when Andre explained about Yuki to her. Then Risa looked back at me "Your relationship is still smooth, right?" she asked again.

"Yes"

"How long has it been since you hung it?" Risa asked with a small laugh.

"2 years more" I said shyly "But.. we decided to be friends first"

"It's just a cliché so he can stay close to you after you reject him" replied Risa.

"Risa is right. As a fellow man, I can see his tenacity to get Luna," Andre grumbled.

"Just be careful if you refuse again later. It's outrageous if you reject it again, Luna," said Risa.

I chuckled "But... I want to start a very serious relationship that extends to marriage"

"Ah.. to be honest I feel guilty after giving advice like that to you first" she said "The main thing, if you still don't like him, it's better to leave it. It's a pity if he hopes for you but you only make him hope empty"

I nodded understanding "I already like him" I whispered but still heard. Risa and Andre laughed at my confession.

"Wow... will I be the sister-in-law of a famous athlete?" Risa asked jokingly "Don't forget to introduce him to me. After hearing Mom and Dad's story.. I'm curious how brave he is to come home even though you two have not had any relationship"

I laughed too "I was even surprised when I saw him"

"Woah... I have to applaud him"

We had a video call for half an hour after I decided to end it since tomorrow morning I had to pick up my aunt and cousin.

=TO BE CONTINUE-