Chapter 1

•Welcome to the univoid, how was the fall

Unknown P.O.V

It was terrible, one moment I'm walking through an alleyway with my friends, the next I'm falling through a void.

'm sure by now I should've lost my lunch, but from what I've studied in my earlier years, voids of any kind, have strange time laws.

Almost like the pocket dimension everyone uses to store items.

Yet this isn't anything like that.

The Void brought a sense of dread and misery to my soul, but it also brought a sense of comfort and balance to it.

It's honestly funny how that was the least of my worries and doubts.

The truth is my friends were already occupying that part of my mind.

The looks of grief that would be plastered on their faces when they have to explain to my family what happened to me.

But somehow I knew they would still have hope, find me eventually, and then we all sit around in the park eating butterscotch and cinnamon pie.

Later, we would laugh and talk about how careless we all were.

Atleast, that's what I hoped.

•Timeskip•

Still floating through this endless loop.

It's actually not so bad though
.
.
.

Its...quiet.

All of a sudden a weird sound, that kinda sounded like a church bell, rang throughout the fading void.

Heh, so much for quiet.

Vwoosh!

Third P.O.V

The sound of a solid form hits an area roughly, and tumbles harshly.

Panting can be heard.

Thud!

"WAH! C-CLASSIC THERES ANOTHER ONE!"