Think about someone new

Începe de la început

Until they ended up looking at each other for a bit too long.

Ishiko noticed Ushijima's olive eyes again and saw how beautiful they were. She saw that they became soft whenever he looked at her.

Ushijima saw how Ishiko liked wearing tiny pendent necklaces. And how she bites her cup whenever she drinks something

Both quickly shaked themselves off and said their goodbyes

.
.
.
.
.
Ishiko was in bed listening to her usual playlist. She couldn't shake off the feeling she felt today. It was as if she felt content to make up with Ushijima. She smacked her forehead to get her out of it.

Ushijima Wakatoshi Did you reach home safely?

Ishiko jumped at the notification and smiled at the message.

Ishiko yes I did. Thank you for asking.
Ushijima Wakatoshi Okay then. Goodnight
Ishiko Umm, do you maybe want to talk a bit? Only if it's okay with you.

Ishiko didn't know why or how she wrote that but her stomach sure fell after she pressed send.

Ushijima on the other hand didn't understand why his heart was tingling so much.

Ushijima Wakatoshi it is alright with me.
Ishiko Okay, so...... want to hear a joke?
Ushijima Wakatoshi Yes
Ishiko "being half asleep and feeling someone gently plant a kiss on your forehead is one of the purest kinds of love there is. Unless you are home alone"
Ushijima Wakatoshi That is very correct
Ishiko absjvehfjfkksk I knew you would say something like this
Ushijima Wakatoshi what? What does these letters mean?
Ishiko oh you just write random letter when you want to show you laughed a lot at something. Go on, try it out.
Ushijima Wakatoshi T

Ishiko laughed at how little he knew about such things. His behaviour might seem awkward at first but it was really cute to her.

Ishiko So what are you plans for tomorrow. It's a holiday right? Going home?
Ushijima Wakatoshi No I am going to stay in school. Revise my notes and practise in the court.
Ishiko oh okay. Ah it's a good day for going to the coast side you know.
Ushijima Wakatoshi I have never been there.
Ishiko what? Are you serious? Isn't Uratokatsurashima beach like 45 minutes from Sendai?
Ushijima Wakatoshi Yes, but I never thought of visiting it.

Ishiko felt a bit sad about it. He probably didn't want to go to the sea side alone, she thought. She looked at the time and thought of something.

Ishiko do you want to go there right now?
Ushijima Wakatoshi Ishiko san the buses do not run this late at night.
Ishiko I know. I meant I can take my dads car. I don't have a licence but I know how to drive and there won't be many police officers this time of the night. I can come and pick you up and we will be back just a bit after dawn