Hospital Visit

Ms. Ally woke me up early in the morning. She told Sundrop we were leaving and brought me to the ER for checking my wrist. They ran their tests and scans, x-rays, and more. They comcured with Ms. Aimy and gave me a cast. We were released to go back and instead of walking she carries me back. I feel coddled. When I'm dropped off at the daycare I'm stuck in the nap room, and when all the kids are moved to sleep, I'm moved with multiple blanekst and carried up to Sundrop's room.

I keep my arm elevated as the doctor said. Hungry and tired of being babied I get up and head down to the daycare. Everyone is asleep and Sundrop is cleaning. I sneak my way over ti the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate bar. I turn around and Sundrop is still cleaning, so I go back up to his room. Happy with my snack I throw the wrapped into the trash after eating the chocolate. Once Sundrop is done cleaning he comes up to his room and sits next to me. "Would you like a bed time story?" I nod and yawn. He pats my head and gets up, grabbing a book and sitting back down, reading aloud to me. I eventually fall asleep to his voice.

Aha- hi- I'm very sorry it's so short but I have a feeling you all understand having seen my previous chapter if your staying updated. Love you all<3
Word count: 252