Chapter 19

POV: Y/n

Suddenly, everything went black. Perhaps it was my conciousness's way of preventing any further trauma, by trapping me in my own body. I feel warm, and energised again. Perhaps it was all a dream. Now, I can feel my eyes start to open, my senses start to awaken. I can't hear anything but the whispers of the wind. It finally felt as if I was in control of my body. I could decide whether or not I wished to open my eyes. But I chose not to, as I could sense someone else in the room. And their presence wasn't a welcoming one. It felt dark, power hungry, and impatiently patient.

My left arm started stinging. No. Burning. It feels unbearable. As if I am burning from the inside out. I scrunch my eyes even more, wincing in pain. I could feel the presence near me. Then, a cold hand was placed onto my forehead. I eased into the cold, appreciating it's thermoregulation it was providing for me. After the hand was removed, I suddenly felt a cold cloth placed against my forehead. Did I have a fever? Maybe the previous cuts on my arm had gotten infected.

POV: Y/n Third person

As you were laying, your eyes fluttered open. You immediately sat up, and shuffled back into a corner. "Hm, awake now?" Akaza asked, noticing how you were huddled in a corner like a scared kitten. He got up, and brought a tray full of exquisite looking food and a tall glass of water. He gently placed it down. "Eat something, you need to get your energy back," he said, as you looked at him. He was one of the three demons who captured you that first night. That dreadful night. Just as you were about to say something, both of you turned your attention to the sliding doors. It was Upper rank 2. Another one of your captors. He stood tall, holding a beautifully made kimono folded over his one arm.

"Ah! How delightful to see you awake! If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I am currently in the perfect position to devour you right here and now!" Douma said with a joyous tone

"Ah! How delightful to see you awake! If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I am currently in the perfect position to devour you right here and now!" Douma said with a joyous tone. His multi-colored eyes were hungrily staring at you. "Douma, watch your next words very carefully. Don't get cocky just because you got more blood out of Muzan-sama," Akaza said, his annoyance becoming evident in his voice.

"Oh Akaza don't be like that. And by the way, don't get too attached to the girl, remember who you are~" Douma said, trying to get onto Akaza's nerves. Akaza stood and took the kimono from his arms, and ordered him to leave. Douma simply laughed at Akaza, and took one last look at y/n, then left. Akaza walked over to you, and placed the new kimono down in front of you. "I'll give you ten minutes to change, then I'll check on you again, okay?" he said, to which you responded by nodding. He then left and you slowly examined the kimono. You gently unfolded it, you then got into the kimono's dress.

Just as you were about to wrap the kimono, you felt a cold breeze against your bare shoulders. It made you immediately jump into the centre of the room. You scanned the room, before flinching at a sudden feeling of cold on your collarbone. You looked in front of you, only to find Douma sitting on the room's window sill, waving his fan back and forth. "What do you want?" you asked, stepping back, he simply smiled at your reaction. "Ah well I simply got curious! Your power and strength truly is admirable. And you seem to have a much higher and filling nutritional value running through the course of your veins, so I am curious if your flesh is as exquisite as your blood!" he exclaimed, seeming eerily positive and content with his answer. You stared at him, and started wrapping the kimono around you, Douma's eye never leaving you, studying your features and movements. 

- M_Storyz