Chapter 14

Now, the air was warm, and a pleasant breeze flushed through your hair. You and Upper Moon 1 were now facing each other. "Oh? And what makes you think you have a say in the results? You cannot even defend yourself," Kokushibo said, his tone remaining unchanged. You stared at him. "Because I'm not a demon like you, I am not obligated by any means to follow his orders," you said, a hint of annoyance sparked in your voice as you emphasised his. Kokushibo's eyes narrowed, he then lunged at you, his sword skillfully swinging at you. You barely dodged him as his sword skills were incredible, like that of a samurai.

Just as you jumped up, dodging the blade as it was heading towards your ankle, two hands suddenly grabbed you midair by the waist and swung you around. A slight gasp escaped your mouth from the sudden feeling of cold around your waist, despite wearing your uniform and haori. As you were put on the ground, the hands never moved, which caused your head to jolt downwards and to immediately grab the two pale hands to try to remove them. But you couldn't, and out of panic, whipped your head around, only to be met with two crimson eyes and a pale smirk...

"No!" was the only thing you managed to yell, before instinctively elbowing him in his face. Unfortunately, you missed as he arched his back to avoid an elbow to the face, and ended up knocking his fedora off his head. Muzan made a small 'tch' before restraining your hands behind your back with his one hand, while bending to pick up his fedora and somewhat dust it off and place it onto his head. He placed one finger to his lips, and uttered a shhh. Immediately, you froze, paralyzed with fear for the demon. He removed his grip from your hands, and firmly placed them on your shoulders, and slightly leaned over your left shoulder.

"You really should do as you're told, as I've been very lenient towards you, don't you think?" he asked, his voice was low and muted, but his power and authority absolutely made him terrifying to hear in person. You were still frozen, your body not yet adjusted to the firm grip he had on you. You felt an icy breath on the base of your neck as he sighed, "Answer when spoken to, is that clear?" he said, his voice now angrier after tolerating your resistance to submission for so long. "Crystal clear," you said, cringing at how weak your voice sounded. Even though you hated it, if it meant surviving, then you would just have to play along. "Good, I'm glad we are on the same page," he said, relaxing his grip on your frail shoulders, yet you were still tensed up at the thought of how easily he could kill you, or worse.

Turn you into a demon.

A cruel and mindless being with no other intentions but to follow Muzan's commands and kill any human in sight.

- M_Storyz