Run!

Calum threw on his leggings and he picked his "the boys are waiting" shirt as Luke shouted from down stairs for him to hurry. He had stayed at Luke's the previous night and they stayed awake until 3am so he was very tired, as a result he decided to put on some extra makeup.
He and Luke left the house whilst discussing how Calum's heart was beating out of his chest, he was so nervous too meet Michael. They had been talking for a few weeks but never actually met, and now was when it would happen. Calum turned to Luke and asked, "do you think that Michael will mind, you know, how girly I am, with the blue nail vanish, and I'm just really girly and.." Calum rambled on until Luke stopped him, "he will love you cal, who couldn't?"
"Thanks Lukey," cal replied. By this time they had turned the corner and was almost at subway, where the three would meet.
As Cal and Luke entered the quaint little sandwich shop, Luke got a chicken toastie and Calum just grabbed a cookie as he was too nervous to eat. Soon after the blue haired boy, Michael Clifford, entered the shop. He looked around and Luke stood up and shouted, "oh, Mike, we're over here!" Calum put his head down. Michael smiled, he thought, wow. Calum couldn't be more adorable,he looked so gorgeous and as much as he didn't like to think it, he could already feel himself falling for him. Luke and Calum stood up and walked over to Michael, Calum let out a small "hi" as they walked out of subway.
They began walking through the town as Calum spotted his sisters boyfriend, Jake, following them and trying to play it off casual. "Oh god" Calum nudged Luke and nodded his head in Jakes direction. Luke shouted "Run!" Playfully and they all began running through the town, Michael was confused but followed the two boys actions and smoothly took Calum's hand. Calum's breath hitched but smiled as they slowed down. Luke chuckled,noticing the boys fingers intertwined and they continued walking home.
That's when both Michael and Calum realised how strong their feelings were.
-----
There are two of us writing this book just so you guys know. The chapters will get longer we promise, enjoy!