ch 8 - childhood

I am Zoe Peverell, I am third born of Alesus and Enita Peverell.

My parents had two older children a first born son Nathan but everyone called him Nate, he was strong and athletic, a natural at everything he does. He wins for a living. Made history in quidditch and set the bar high for all future Slytherin captains.

After graduating he later went on to become a Auror for the ministry, he specialised in the dark arts and was sent all over the world to secret missions for the minister.

While in Paris for a mission he met the love of his life, a model and lover of all creatures. He later proposed and was now engaged to the lovely girl who graduated from the beaubaxtons academy with straight A's grades all her life, called Camille.

She was a from a wealthy pureblood family in France, the two were supposed to get married next year. They made quite a lovely couple, she was tall, slim and had a beautiful pale complexion, she had long strawberry blonde hair and freckles all over her cheeks. This complimented my brothers tall strong build, blonde hair and brown eyes. They were the spectacle of a picture perfect couple. My  parents loved them together.

Then came my older sister Novania, Nova for short. She was the definition of Slytherin, she was ambitious, cunning and smart, no one in our family could out smart her. She was average height for a girl, she was however quite curvy and full. She was still a small girl but very curvy, all the boys found her very attractive. But they never seem to be able to entertain her long enough to get to know her.

Once she graduated she left for America and became a famous potions master constantly developing new potions and researching new findings. She built herself a constitution, an empire of you will, full of young potion makers and scientists and she turned it into a college. Pretty cool if you asked me.

Both of my siblings are very powerful, successful and well known. I have a lot to live upto in the household, I really do feel the pressure to be like my older brother and sister. However being the youngest and the heiress I was destined to marry the next heir of Slytherin and take rule.

My mother and father told me my job was to be the most powerful Slytherin pureblood to have lived. I was decent of the great Salazar Slytherin himself and they had high expectations of me. Obviously when the time came they said if Voldemort comes back I will get the dark mark and I will become a death eater . It was my destiny. To serve the lord, to be a loving and powerful wife, to bear my husbands heirs.

Sometimes I envied my brother and sister for having such a normal and amazing life. While I was stuck with the dirty work and all this pressure to live up to their expectations.

Everyone knows us as one of Britain's wealthiest families, decent of Salazar and extremely powerful. Our family have a special tradition that we must be privately tutored until we turn 13 and then attend grade three at hogwarts and join Slytherin. Every member has excelled, top of the class this way and graduated with honours.

My father is very high up in the ministry and close to the minister himself, also was a loyal death eater to Voldemort making him quite feared. And my mother was the most the beautiful witch of her century famous for her expensive taste and exotic looks, she is European born and is now a famous designer and owns her own clothing brand/company.

I get my excellent fashion and style from her. I also have gotten her gorgeous European looks. Slightly taller than her, slim curvy build, thin long limbs. I had shoulder length brown/blonde hair, olive skin, green eyes and beautiful freckles. All my features were small a dainty. I had thick European brows and lashes, always manicured though.

Not to mention my mom taught me spells and potions to keep my body hairless at all times.which came very handy so I'm not constantly shaving like other girls. My mother always made sure I was having my nails manicured and pedicures regularly, went to the hair salon monthly, only had the best clothes, ate and drank the finest money could buy and acted like a heiress. Nothing less was expected from me.