ch 6 - fake dating

You were lying on the couch reading a book in the common room just enjoying your Sunday afternoon while it lasted. The heat of the fire keeping you warm.

You had your green nightie on of course and plate of pumpkin pasties you had snuck from the kitchen earlier.

Most of the Slytherin cohort were out doing quidditch practice or studying or even just at hogsmeade. However you preferred to laze around on sundays.

Suddenly you hear the creek of a door open. Snapping your head towards the direction of the boy's dorm you watch a rather tired Blaise Zabini crawls out from the depths of his retreat.

You stifle the giggle trying to escape your mouth.

"Have a good sleep there princess?" You smirk.

"Shut up Peverell" he chuckled plopping down on the end of the couch you were on. You sit the book on your lap now turning to face the boy in front of you.

"Pumpkin pasty?" You offered him the plate.

"I might actually take you up on that offer" he said grabbing two of them and taking a bite.

"So why aren't you with your friends?" Zabini questions you.

"I like lazing around on sundays, got keep myself young ya know" you smiled. The boy rolled his eyes a smile forming on his lips.

"I like you peverell, your funny" he stated.

"Why thank you, I like you too" you said looking at him.

Suddenly a rather angry Malfoy storms through the door mumbling under breath.

"What's wrong Malfoy" Zabini asked the blonde.

"Stupid Pansy, she's so god damn annoying" he said pulling at his hair.

"Why what did she do this time" he said motion for Malfoy to sit down. He still mustn't have noticed me because he kept up his rant. Going on about how she won't stop following him and touching him and how she grosses him out and she's needy.

"Well why don't you just tell her you don't want her? The girl obviously has feelings for you" I said to the boy. He looked shocked as if he'd just spilt his darkest secret.

"Why are you here!" He growled.

"I've been here the whole time" I scrunched my face up.

"And what's it to you if she has feelings for me or not?" He said accusingly.

"Well I just heard you rant to Blaise for like 20 minutes about how much you hate her" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So? I didn't ask for your opinion Slut!" He spat.

"Hey hey now Malfoy play nice" Blaise scolded him.

"Well why don't you make her jealous, then maybe she'd hate you and leave you alone" I mumbled under my breath Turing back to the book on my lap.

"What was that?" Draco looked at me.

"I said why don't you make her jealous so that she hates you and leaves you alone" I said looking at him seriously. He looked at me curiously.

"And how exactly do you propose I do that?"

"I don't know pretend to date a Slytherin girl and rub it in her face" I let out a sigh, is this boy really this daft.

"Yeah well I have standards and pretty much every Slytherin girl I know is obsessed with me! I won't be able to get rid of them afterwards" he scoffed. The nerve of this boy!

"How big is your ego! Your such a douchebag not every girl is obsessed with you and if-" Blaise cut me off.

"Zoe isn't obsessed with you and plus literally every guy has the hots for her, maybe you two should fake date" Blaise smirks at us evilly.