🏡Stars

Seonwoo quickly stood up from his desk when he noticed the chairman walking out of his office.

“Get ready, I'll take you home.”

“Eh?” Seonwoo gasped, “Where's Riki?”

The chairman walked past him, “I'll wait on the car.”

Seonwoo noticed the hidden worry behind the chairman's voice. He then quickly saved the document he was editing as he scoops all his things and gathered them inside his bag. When he finished, he dashed off the building straight to the parking lot.

There was Sunghoon, standing before the chairman.

“I understand,” Sunghoon says, before giving Seonwoo a look.

Sunghoon fished out a key in his pocket and gave it to the chairman.

“Keep me updated, and be safe,” the chairman says.

“Don't worry,” Sunghoon says back.

Seonwoo watched as Sunghoon entered a black van. The engene was already started before, and the moment Sunghoon closes the door, he drove the van as fast as Seonwoo could imagine.

“Let's go, Seonwoo,” the chairman speaks, opening the car door.

Seonwoo entered silently, the look of worry never leaving his eyes. The chairman then started driving slowly.

Seonwoo looked out the window.

The sky were clear, no clouds covering the beautiful scenery of stars above. Seonwoo knew something was happening and without Riki here, he could only wish he was safe.

“He's safe,” the chairman suddenly speaks.

Seonwoo blinks, watching as a shooting star appeared on the clear sky.

‘I hope he'll always be fine.’

+++

Riki stared at the shining stars above them, wondering if his parents could see what kind of a person he had become.

A murderer.

Riki cannot help but tear up.

He did it again. He killed someone. Shot them to death, only so he could survive.

“Ni-ki.”

Riki blinked the tears away. He was trained to not be a cry baby. It was only for weak people.

“Let's get you home, you're probably tired,” Sunghoon speaks from behind.

“I'm sorry, Hyung,” Riki speaks, looking at Sunghoon's bleeding shoulder.

If he did not contemplated on shooting the guy, Sunghoon could've not gotten shot. This person was trained to dodge bullet, but because of Riki's recklessness, Sunghoon was almost shot to death.

“It's fine, you actually helped in giving me weeks of vacation,” Sunghoon smiles, “And gave me chance of actually using my gun. I'm tired of hiding it on under my suit.”

Another boy laughed from behind them.

“You did great, Ni-ki, greater than me.”

“Hanbin-hyung,” Riki says, already getting emotional again.

“C'mon, let's get you home. Seonwoo's probably worried sick about you,” Hanbin teases the younger.

A faint smile appeared on Riki's lips.

Hanbin was the person with him when he caught fever, witnessing that scenario where Seonwoo gave him medicines. This Hyung actually told the story to the whole team, and now everyone's teasing him about it.

Somehow, it make things feel a little less scary for him.

While on their way home, Riki could not help but think how bad his future missions will be. He's still having dreams about the people he have killed, and there were only three of them.

His conscience have been killing him.

The moment Riki entered the house, he sees Seonwoo sleeping on the couch probably waiting for him.

Riki burst into silent cries.

+++

A/N: [no character unlocked.]

Hanbin will be a temporary character.

If any of you are expecting a chapter with action scenes, please don't. It will be too hard for me to write one so I'm just gonna skip to the aftermath of their missions. Sorry po.

Sunday morning update, I'll be back later for tonight's update.

tengyu_