twenty seven

AWAY FROM HOME

AWAY FROM HOME

I woke up with FRIDAY playing a loud rock song

I woke up with FRIDAY playing a loud rock song. "What the hell." I muttered. "Good morning, Y/N. Ready for your field trip with Peter?" She asked.

"It wasn't only with Peter, it was called a field trip for a reason, there will be other students joining too." I groaned. "Turn off the music!" She did as I said.

"If you say so. It's 7:30 am and you have a hand-to-hand battle with Ms. Romanoff at the ring."

"Cancel that, I don't feel like exercising with Steve either. I wanna have a nice day today." I smiled, as if I was talking to someone who would appreciate my lip's gestures.

I was feeling energetic today, except for the fact that FRIDAY blasted a rock song that I purely despise.

I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash the drool and eye boogers off my face. I didn't know I slept that well last night. I even have blanket marks on my skin and lips were puffy.

Wearing a plain gray shirt and a sweatpants with socks on I grabbed my laptop andI left my room for some food. I grabbed and blended some milk, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, chia seeds, and a vanilla ice cream, placed it in a wooden bowl and topped it with sliced strawberries and blueberries and chia seeds. I also took a my water bottle that I made yesterday, it was a refresher drink with mint leaves, strawberry slices and lemon on it. Seems like a miracle, I am productive today. Wow.

I began stuffing my mouth with whatever I made while watching Euphoria. Rue Bennett looks like MJ though.

"Someone's in a good mood." Steve said in his exercising outfit. "You sure you're ready to go to D.C. alone?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Mom." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "I'll be with Peter and he'll never leave me alone." I smiled and hugged him before I stuffed my mouth with food again.

"Just be careful, you'll never know when your hands might heat up and you end up shooting people." He looked worried, who wouldn't be? In cases like this Steve always play the mother card. Like when Wanda decided to help the Avengers fight Ultron and that she should be contained in a place more comfortable than a cellar.