nineteen

SOLAR FLARES(multiple povs, again)

SOLAR FLARES
(multiple povs, again)

SOLAR FLARES(multiple povs, again)

peter's pov

She was screaming out her lungs as the white light emerges from her body while her hands lay unconscious on the floor. I can't stand seeing her like this, hurting and in pain. It makes me feel so helpless.

"Mr. Stark, I need to help her." I begged him, hoping he would let me.

"No! We need her to do what she can, and she may hurt you!" He said, stopping me from going after her.

She bent her body down to the ground until a super bright yellow-orange light emerged from her chest! All the lights and powers turned off as if she absorbed it all!

"Holy cow! Mr. Stark!" I yelled at him and he threw me away to avoid the burning flare coming from the sun! How can she do that?!

"Kid, stay there! I'll handle this." He said and flew over to Y/n. She absorbed all the powers and lights in the compound, even some flares from the sun that is extremely dangerous! What if she die?! I can't let that happen!

"Y/n, listen to me. Control yourself, look at me. Control yourself. You'll put the city and the whole world in danger if you continue to absorb the sun's flares." Mr. Stark calmly said.

"I c-can't stop, p-please get away from me. I'll hurt you.." She said, no matter how bright the sun's flares are, I can still see her face. Her angelic face emerging from sorrow and anger, tears streaming down and the sadness in her eyes tells so much.

"Listen to your dad, Y/n. You need to control yourself." I whispered.

"Peter, go get Wanda for me. Now!" Mr. Stark yelled which I did.

"Wanda? Wanda! Are you okay?" I asked. She was down in the ground with slashes of glass in her face.

"Where is Y/n? What happened to her?" She asked.

"Outside the compound! She- she was glowing more than before and she even absorbed some of the sun's flares!" It is very dangerous but I think because Y/n's the one controlling it, she made less dangerous but for her it's not.