twenty three

SPIDER AND STARK

SPIDER AND STARK

peter's pov

"So, you're really a Stark?" I asked her. We were at the edge of the rooftop. Thinking about life. We've been here for an hour and she's just staring at the lovely view of the city.

"With all the conference and rumours, I guess?" She chuckled and I did too.

"How'd it go earlier?" I asked. I watched her on T.V., the way she shut the news reporter down was so cool. She was cool even before that and even without superpowers. Not like I knew when she had it.

"Not much. Just a bit glad that I finally get to live as the person I want myself to be known as. Not as someone called Y/N Lauren, not someone who's smart at school." She sighed but smiled.

"Well, I know you for someone other than the smart girl in class and the daughter of Tony Stark who has super powers." I said with a smile on my face.

"Really? What am I to you, then?" She looked curious and turned her shoulders to me.

"Y/N, to me you're more than what people see you. You're super nice and you don't let anyone get in the way. I love how giving you are, how you take care of us when bullies come across. You're just simply defining the meaning of Y/N, the one whose kind and the one who I never want to lose." I confessed not knowing that she's been staring at me with wandering eyes.

I didn't want her to think that I'm already in love with her, we've only met for almost 3 weeks and we went on a friendly date and now I'm telling her how I feel. But I'm willing to fight for it. As long as I get Mr. Starks permission, of course.

"Is that really what you think of me?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. I just nodded, too shy to look at her for long. "Oh, Peter! You're the best best friend ever!"

Ouch.

Yeah, I know, 3 weeks of knowing each other isn't enough for me to fall in love with her and expect her to like me back— that hurts a lot but I'll accept it— knowing Y/n, if I tell her about how I feel she might blow the whole city down or anything.