10: walking disaster

Start from the beginning

"You're just imagining Jisung." A male beside Chan, commented bluntily, drawing out a laugh from the others.

"But seriouly. I've notice it too?" Minho, better known as Lee Know muttered out. Sighing as he arrange his cards.

The man beside him click her tongue in annoyance as he watches the others dramatic action, "Tsk." He huff, "Yeah I know he doesn't hangout with often anymore but don't overthink too much, maybe he was just busy with something."

They all look at the positive boy. Felix quirk an eyebrow, "Where that come from Seungmin?" He ask, earning a look from Seungmin.

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you meam Felix?"

Jeong In, also known as I.N snickers as he made a replies for Felix. "You have matured now huh." He snorted, earning a glare from the latter.

The other could only rolls their eyes as they laugh over the two bickering boy.

Meanwhile...

Hyunjin stood behind the room's door, not wanting his presence to be notice as he watch the members of his friend of group laughs over something. He was about to enter when a shadow appears behind him, halting his movement. Then the shadow turn into figure of an handsome man.

"Woojin?" Hyunjin cocked his head to look at the latter, eyebrows furrowed in questioning manner.

The said male smiles, "Master is asking for your presence?"

Hyunjin gaze over his shoulder where his friends gathered. Then turn to Woojin. "I understand." He replied with a slight nod, gesturing for the other male to go.

Hyunjin let out a sigh and finally disappears into the thin air.

━━

I exhale out a big sigh as I strode my feet towards the classroom. Head hung low as I walk. All the students I pass by is staring at me. Some snickers and some glares at me in envy.

I shut my eyes close as I enters my classroom. As soon as I step in murmurs thunders over my ears. The main topic? The event that happened yesterday. This newsmongers! Tsk.

My eyes travel amongst my classmate and found Ryujin holding back her laughter. I glares at her and sauntered over my seat. As soon as I was seated, her laugh erupted trough the classroom. I could only buries my face on my palm in embarassment when student gaze snapped at us.

"Oh shut it Ryujin! They're looking at us." I hisses but she continues to laugh, muttering words in between, "So-Sorry..." she snorted, "I just can't help it."

She can't help but wheeze as she slap my arm repeatedly.

Her laugh only died down when Sir T.O.P walk in inside the classroom. "Good afternoon." he greeted, a small smile on his face,

"Let's start the lesson shall we?"

━━

A sigh left my mouth as I stretch my limbs and arm, the semi-blonde Ryujin tailing behind as we sauntered down the hallway.