"Lydia's fine. They just left this mark behind their ears. Argent has heard of him, said they only come at night but he's not too sure what they are. Allison's doing some research" Scott said.

"Yeah, and they're probably going to be coming for Scott in a few hours," Ethan said. "They were looking right at him before they disappeared."

"But what if it's not me? Okay? What if I'm not the one they want?" Scott asked.

"Demonic ninjas looking straight at you sounds like you are the one they want," Heather said.

"I don't think so. I think they might be after someone else" Scott said, gesturing toward the other side of the hall. To Kira.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Heather got to Scott's house right as the sun was setting and heard a scream come from inside. She raced in to find what the twins correctly described as demonic ninjas appearing out of the darkness.

Scott's dad was lying on the floor, blood pouring from his wound.

"Mom, the ash!" Scott shouted as Derek and the twins came crashing in through the windows.

Seeing one of the men take a sword toward Kira, Heather grabbed them and threw them into the wall. The entire house erupted into chaos with the sound of swords clashing and the wolves growling.

"Mom, now!" Scott shouted as Melissa ran over, smashing a vile of mountain ash at the door frame, blocking them from coming in.

Heather watched curiously as Kira walked up to the invisible shield and pressed her hand to it, unable to pass through.

"Heather, my dad," Scott said, gesturing to the man who was still on the ground. Heather nodded and rushed over to him, biting into her wrist as she fed him her blood.

"That's not gonna turn him into a vampire right?" Melissa asked.

"As long as he doesn't die within the next 24 hours," Heather said. "But I should probably compel him to make him forget this happened."

"All the baseboards are ash wood?" Derek asked looking at Scott.

"Yeah. It was Deaton's idea" Scott said.

Leaving his dad, Heather walked up to Kira. "So new girl. You wanna share with the class why you can't get through that border?"

"What?" Kira asked.

"I could always just save myself the trouble and kill you now before you try to kill us," Heather said.

"I'm not-"

"She's a kitsune. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet" Derek said.

"A kitsune?" Heather said turning back to Kira. "You know what kind?"

Kira shook her head, genuinely afraid of Heather who just scoffed.

"Of course not," she said.

"Are you a werewolf? Like Scott?" Kira asked.

"God no," Heather said.

"No, she's just a bloodsucking vampire," Aiden said.

"Don't pay attention to him. He's just in a mood because no one's sucking him anymore" Heather smirked as Aiden flashed his eyes and glared at her.

Suddenly the house began shaking as the creatures outside began banging on the mountain ash shield with their swords.

"What are they doing?" Scott asked as he rushed back over.