"Right. They'll be another time & that will be the right time...Remember the bigger picture....I'll talk to you when I get there alright, don't worry."

"I'm nervous but I'm not worried...I think" she laughed then sighed. "See ya when you get here."

The clinic wasn't that far from my house, so a good 5 minutes after we hung up I pulled into the parking lot. I seen Lex's car & parked right next to it. She wasn't in it so not wasting anymore time, I got out & went straight in. I seen her filling out papers & turning them in to the front desk. She sat back down on the cold plastic seat and her face lit up when she seen mine.

 She sat back down on the cold plastic seat and her face lit up when she seen mine

"Girl, I'm so nervous...I hope it doesn't hurt" she said as she bounced her leg trying her damnedest to try to calm down.

"It shouldn't. Besides, depending on how far you are, you probably won't even have to do the sucking out thing...They have pills you can take" I said, after the little research I did last night, since I was wide awake from the nap I took earlier.

"For real?" she innocently asked & I nodded a yes.

"I looked it up last night. They'll probably make you cramp & you'll pass the baby like a period. It should take a couple days or day & it's over."

"That quickly huh?" she chuckled.

"Yep, that qui-" I was cut off when a familiar voice called Lex's name. We both looked in the direct from which it came & all of the color drained from my face.

"Girl what's wrong?" Lex asked quickly as we stood, noticing my change in behavior.

"That's Darius" I pointed to him with my pinky finger as we made our way to him. She glanced at him then smirked when she looked back at me.

"He's fine, I see why you fucked him" she shrugged her shoulders & laughed when I playfully pushed her away from me. I could see the shock register on his face when he seen me before a smile grew.

"Right this way ladies" he politely said as we followed his lead to a room. Lex got on to the examine table & I took the seat off to the side, placing her purse that she handed me into the seat next to mine. He opened her file scanning over it before zipping over to her in the little rolling chair.

"You mind lifting your shirt? We're gonna get an ultrasound to see how far along you are before we move forward." She raised the bottom of her shirt, stopping just a little under her breast & watched him as he used his gloved hand to spread the gel across her stomach. It was silent as he worked, moving the wand around to get a better look at her baby.

"It's measuring at about 4mm, which is six weeks gestation. That means you're in the window for the pill" he said as he rolled over to retrieve her file, writing something down in it before he stood.

"I'll be right back" he opened the door to exit. When it closed Lex turned to me & smirked.

"It was the voice wasn't it? It's doin' some thangs to me" she joked as she fanned herself as we both laughed.