"So that left you" I added and he nodded in agreement.

"He played my mom to try to get to me so he could use me & probably dip again once he was cancer free....Shits crazy" he chuckled as he shook his head at the audacity that motha fucka had.

"Then I beat the nigga up because he said some slick shit about you & because he played my mother again" he continued. I contorted my face at the fact that I was brought up and watched him sit up to hug me.

"Dumb fuck brought up our miscarriages so I handled his ass. Eye swollen & leaking. Lip busted. Bet he won't talk that shit now" he laughed as he tightened his arms around me.

"I know that's right baby, defend your boo's honor. That's why you bae" we chuckled together as I took his head into my hands, lifting it from my bosom. I gave him a quick little peck but he came back for more, kissing me slowly. Invading my mouth with his tongue he let out a hum when I matched his energy before I stopped seeing that things were getting too hot & heavy & I didn't have time to indulge.

I looked deep into his chestnut brown eyes as he did mine & just stared at him. I didn't think it was possible to fall deeper in love with him but here I was. My twin flame, nothing could beat the connection we have. Which reiterates the fact that leaving Dre was almost always in my destiny. He wasn't my person, Maurice always was. Our shit is too strong for us not to be one.

We blinked slowly at each other not uttering a word. Our love just radiating in the room with only the News Anchors talking in the background. He bit his bottom lip & grabbed my ass with both hands & I could feel him getting hard in his sweats. So I leaped off of him & on to the floor.

"Nah bruh" I said laughing as I looked down at my watch to check the time. 7:15 AM. "I gotta get ready to go."

"Call off work & stay with me. I promise I'll make it worth your while" he winked with a head nod & both of our eyes went to the grey tent in his pants. Y'all know I'm weak for dick, especially my husband's but I had to meet Lex soon & I didn't want to be late at all. She might fuck around & change her mind or some shit & I can't risk that.

"Wish I could but I have to train folks, do reports, send out e-mails with my Manager around...Y'know how that shit is" I lied, hoping like fuck it was convincing. I hated lying to him in anwyay to be honest, even though the lie wasn't even to cover my own ass.

"I do" he huffed. "I guess I can rub one out but tonight that ass is mine & you better not tap out again" he playfully threatened as he got up from the bed, gripping himself as he walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah...iight. I'm gone, love you so much. See ya later pimpin" I said as I picked my purse up off the floor from when I dropped it to bother him earlier.

"Love ya too playa!" he shouted behind the closed door making me laugh as I headed for the garage. Just as I got into my car, sitting my purse in the passenger seat my phone began to ring.

"What up, Lex? I'm heading that way now" I answered.

"Good. Cause girl Carl is getting hella suspicious. He noticed I haven't been drinking for a while now. That I'm moody, lethargic, my tits hurt, I pee a lot, always hungry...He asked me last night straight up if I was pregnant & I swear fo' Jesus I damn near passed out when he did" she spilled.

"Ow shit, well how'd you get out of that?" I asked as I put my phone on speaker so I could drive without any distractions.

"I told him it was PMS & that I'm on antibiotics for a toothache...He bought it but he's no dummy. Now I'm sitting in this parking lot watching all these different women most likely from different walks of life go into this clinic. Seemingly making the same decision I have...I'm making the right decision, right?" she asked wanting to be reassured.