"Has anyone ever told you you're very motherly? Even in a scary way at times." Yayoi boldly proclaimed, causing Meiko to send her redheaded friend a glare. "..." Blinking a few times Yayoi decided to loudly sip from her canned coffee and partially turn away from the Hanagaki sister's glare. 'This only proves my point.'

"Yes, Mikey?" Emma greeted, as she heard Draken speaking in the background of her brother's call.

"Oi Emma, where are you?" Mikey asked as he watched Draken talk on the phone with Takemichi.

Raising a brow at this Emma looked up and around, taking note of hers, Meiko's, and Yayoi's current location. "I'm with Yai-chan and Mei-chan a few blocks out from Musashi Shrine at a convenience store. Why?"

"Ah! Ei-chan's with you! That's perfect!" Mikey exclaimed, making Emma hum curiously as she looked back at Meiko to find her glaring at a deadpanned Yayoi. "Oi, Ken-chin! Don't bother asking Takemitchy about Ei-chan or calling her. She's with Emma." Mikey shouted on the other end of his call towards Draken, receiving only a thumbs up from the taller male.

'Interesting...' Emma thought, realizing her brother had planned to contact the dark-haired girl with her.

"So Emma, we're getting everyone together for an important meeting at the shrine. Can you come over with Ei-chan and Yaichi?" Mikey asked as Emma blinked in shock.

"Huh? A meeting at the shrine, haven't you guys already had your meeting for this month?" She asked, confused, and froze when her brother suddenly began to speak to her seriously.

"Yeah... But this meeting has to do with what happened a few nights back with Pah."

Emma's stomach dropped, at this remembering the night her brother spoke of, for it was the night they had all come back from their supposed perfect day on the beach.

"We really should do this again sometime." Meiko laughed, hugging Emma goodbye for the night, "And I don't just mean the two of us." She winked over to the guys making Baji laugh.

"If you're as fun here as you were on the beach then I'm game." He looked to Yayoi then as she and Chifuyu seemed to be talking.

"So yeah, Nana is my–"

"Especially you Yaichi!"

"Huh?" Yayoi blinked and looked at the long-haired teen confused, "Say what now–?"

Baji grinned at her, "I'm saying don't be a stranger, next time we meet. Me and Chifuyu will show you a great place to get some good Yakisoba around these parts, kay. You were actually pretty fun to blow up shit with... even if you were bossy."

Yayoi stared at the male deadpanned, "I'm sorry but why does that feel like it was both a backhanded insult and a compliment. "

Chifuyu nervously laughed from beside the older girl, "Knowing Baji-san it may very well be both."

Suddenly Pah's phone went off in the middle of his conversation with Mitsuya and Peh. "Hmm... Hold on guys, let me take this." He turned and answered the call. "Pah-chin speaking, what's up? ..."

"So Ei..." Draken nodded, as he and Mikey walked over after having their own private conversation towards Meiko and Emma, "Is Yai going back home with you, or do we need one of the guys to take her home?"

"Oh, well... We'll have to ask her–" Meiko began to say until Pah's rage-filled yell cut her off.

"WAIT SAY THAT AGAIN!?" The whole group turned to look at the bulky male, "... WHAT HOSPITAL? ... Uhuh... Uhuh... I'll be right there man!" Pah turned to Peh fuming, "Peh-yan! We gotta go!"