If there are more than 20 people at once, then I really can only lie down.

    Zhang Taiqing sighed heavily, "His situation is a bit complicated. The most important thing at the moment is to restore Ling Zizhe's consciousness."

    To be able to become the king here, the strength must be formidable.

    Only when the memories belonging to "Ling Zizhe" are awakened, will they have a chance to go out alive.

    The current "Yan Xuan" is really a little... unpredictable.

.Liu Lesheng suddenly paused, "President, did you guess something?"

    Zhang Taiqing looked a little hesitant.

    Liu Lesheng: "Is it....involving the underworld?"

    Zhang Taiqing: "."

    "Could it be that it is the reincarnation of the King of Hell?"

    "This..." Zhang Taiqing shook his head and sighed, "The rumors in Xuanmen are all about the death of Hades, right?"

    Liu Lesheng nodded.

    Zhang Taiqing continued: "Actually, the truth is... The underworld is unstable, and Hades used himself as a medium to transform into the last trace of strength to complete the underworld."

    It's just that the underworld is so vast that it takes time to repair it, which is equivalent to the underworld itself constantly absorbing the power of Hades.

    During this period, Pluto is the underworld, and the underworld is Pluto.

.Without consciousness, one cannot perceive the outside world, and life and death are already external objects.

    Rather than saying that Hades died, it is better to say that he made the underworld.

    At the end, Zhang Taiqing sighed: "If Pluto does not die, there will be no new Plutos. If new Plutos do not appear, the underworld will be difficult to stabilize. If the underworld is difficult to stabilize, Pluto will not die. This is an endless cycle."

    Liu Lesheng was stunned by this shocking news, "This...isn't that incomprehensible?"

    Zhang Taiqing hesitated, "Not necessarily. Before the last president died, he made a fortune, and the crisis has its own vitality."

    Where is this vitality, it is not pointed out, Zhang Taiqing is also a little cloudy.

    "However—" He changed his voice, "I've heard the name 'Yan Xuan' before."

    Liu Lesheng's heart tightened, "Huh?"

.Zhang Taiqing: "If I'm not wrong, he should be..."

    "President, old man!"

    Suddenly, a crisp call interrupted the two.

    Xia Man waved at them and ran over, "You guys are really here!"

    Zhang Taiqing: "........."

    Liu Lesheng: "........."

    Seeing that the two were silent, Xia Man wondered, "What's wrong?"

    He took advantage of the situation to sit aside and lowered his voice, "I came to see you for something very important."

    On the ground, Liu Lesheng tapped him, "Me?"

    Xia Man: "?"

    Liu Lesheng: "Look at me, what's my name?"

    Xia Man: "......Liu Lesheng? Old man Liu?  Terrible..."