Chapter 56

Yan Xuan got married, and all the ghosts in the ghost realm gathered together.

    The light of the sky suddenly appeared, and the red color spread little by little.

    Zhang Taiqing and the others were lost for a moment.

    Is this a ghost realm, or is it a shuttle to a certain world?

    Looking at those lively ghosts, they are more like people than them.

    Xia Man stood on the high platform, and all the scenes were unobstructed.

    He was stunned for a while, not seeing Yan Xuan's figure.

    An embroiderer came over, holding a red robe in her hand, smiling happily, "Mr. Xia, are you satisfied with this?"

    Xia Man: "......" I really don't know where these ghosts got the fabric.

    He dealt with it casually, and said tentatively, "Where's Yan Xuan?"

.Xiu Niang's face froze, and she shook her head, "I don't know, is the king going to prepare a surprise for you?"

    "Then how many people can I meet?"

    "What, who?" Xiu Niang covered her face with a smile, "Mr. Xia is a stranger here......"

    Xia Man didn't believe it, "Yan Xuan told me about the group of people who came last night."

    "?" Wang Du said? Then why should I hide it!

    "Haha... That's it, it seems to be leading the forest, it's still some distance from here."

    "take me to."

    "This..........."

    "You just follow, so many ghosts, they won't run away."

    "........."

.In the end, Xiu Niang couldn't stand Xia Man's insistence and took him to the mountain forest.

    Five Elements Mountain, except for Yan Xuandai, which is a cave, the rest are village-style buildings.

    The stronger the ghost, the more particular it is.

    Why did he start to return to his ancestors when he arrived at Yan Xuan's place?

    The distance from the mountain forest to where he lived was actually only two or three kilometers, and it didn't take long to arrive.

    The woods are not dense, and a group of people can be vaguely seen not far away.

    Zhang Taiqing sat with a group of people, stone tables, stone stools, and drinks!

    But they didn't touch anyone.

    These are all stained with ghosts, and it will be difficult to go back for a long time.

    Liu Lesheng frowned, gloomy and gloomy, "What the hell is going on with this kid Ling Zizhe...I've never seen anything like this."

.Zhang Taiqing opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he held back.

    Liu Lesheng didn't pay attention, "Don't tell me he disappeared, and he made himself half-human and half-ghost, yet he actually became the king of so many ghosts?"

    The first time I saw twenty or so ghost kings, even the well-informed Liu Lesheng trembled with fear.

    He was able to deal with the ghost king alone, and he was barely able to open it.