Christmas

No one's Pov
🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As it was now snowing since it was Christmas time The gang were doing secret Santa Mio got Yoh while Anna got Manta and Amidamaru got Shiko and Ryu well he got Anna and Tokageroh he got Amidamaru and Yoh got Mio.

As Anna and Mio we're walking they were talking about secret Santa "so Mio who did you get?" Anna asked "I got Yoh" she said "well I got Manta and I don't know what he wants" Anna said.

"Well I will ask him!" Mio said cheerfully "thanks Mio" Anna said "no problem" she said they were now Infront of Yoh's house and entered to hear tons of things.

"What am I supposed to give her!" Yoh said "hey guys?" Mio said "oh heyy!" Yoh said to Mio and greeted Anna also "we heard you talk about something is something the matter?" Anna asked.

"N-nope! Everything is fine" he said "if you say so" Mio said "anyways where is Amidamaru?" Anna asks "oh he's giving his present to Shiko right now" Yoh said "oh I see" Anna said "well guys see you later!" Mio said.

"Bye! Mio-chan" Yoh said "bye Mio" Anna said as Mio leaves Yoh's house she heads towards the woods as she walks around she see's Hao looking straight at her "what now Hao?" She said.

"Well since it's Christmas I got you this" Hao said "what is it?" She asks he just chuckles and walks towards her and gives her a rose "a rose?" She said "your beautiful as one and roses have there thorns and you remind me of one your beautiful, you don't allow people near you just like the roses thorns I also noticed that you can hold the stem so easily when the thorns are pricking your fingers so your a rose in my eyes" he said.

"Oh..um well" she mumbled and started blushing "awh your shy!" He said in a teasing voice "s-shut up!" She said "if you say so my rose" he says "since when was I yours?" She asks "the very day I met you" he says.

"W-well I need to go now bye...and I guess thanks" she said "well your welcome" he said as he said those words she sped away from the woods and back at Yoh's house.

She was looking for Yoh she wanted to give him his present she finally found him in his room and gave him headphones she was blushing but looked away "here take it" she said.

"Oh so your my secret Santa!" Yoh said smiling and looked to see what she gave him it was new headphones! "You got me new headphones? Thanks so much!" He said "no problem" she said.

"Well I'm your secret Santa this year!" Yoh said and handed you a drawing of her she smiled "this looks beautiful!" She said smiling "thanks I have been learning how to draw you" Yoh said.

"Well I guess this year is the best year!" Mio said smiling.