PROGRESS!

NO ONE'S POV
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸--🌸🌸--🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"So you've returned all this time? I never thought you'd come back and ask for more training to increase your mana you've actually grown quite a bit" Yoh's grandpa said "yeah now I have a reason" Yoh said.

"Of quantifying a Shamans inherent sensitivity to spirits just like the human senses of sight, sound, and so on it cannot be enhanced, no matter how hard you try" his grandpa said "alright!" Yoh said "were heading to the netherworld entrance you must die once there" his grandpa said.

"Hold on grandpa! What exactly do you mean by die?" Yoh asked "you see the netherworld is the land of the dead it is also a place to train Shamans" his grandpa said "what you will do is follow a path take seven days and seven nights to reach the exit you will also be doing this alone" His grandpa said.

"Seven days and seven nights" Yoh said "you will be entering a world of darkness eventually, all of your human senses will numb all that will remain is your six sense you will have the option to roam the spirit world through the physical barrier will you continue? Are you ready for this challenge? Yoh?" His grandpa said.

"You bet I've already made up my mind I'll be the Shaman King" Yoh said "I'll be back before you know it grandpa" Yoh said "alright then I will offer a prayer" His grandpa said.

WITH A GIRL NAME TAMAO
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"This is so unfair he thinks I'm newbie" Tamao said "Tamao!" A voice said "are you really satisfied?" The voice said then another voice said "this short one and this long one are going to bring disaster for sure!" The other voice said "of course I don't want anything to happen to master Yoh! I care about" Tamao said.

"I'm that case!" Both the voices said "you know what you have to do" the voice said as the two showed each other one was a panda and the other a yellow fox "don't disappoint us" the yellow fox said "Ponchi! Conchi!" Tamao said "to protect him I'll fight!" Tamao said with a determined face.

WITH MANTA AND RYU
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
After hours of driving they finally made it "now we're in Izumo we can find Yoh!" Manta said "you might wanna rethink that!" Tamao said "I won't let you get in the way of Master Yoh's training!" Tamao said "wait! What is she talking about?" Manta asked.

Suddenly Ponchi and Conchi attacked Ryu while Manta back away "hey losers we're Ponchi and Conchi!" They both said "the spirit allies of Tamao" they both said soon disappearing while Ryu fell to the ground "Ryu! No!" Manta shouted "hahahahaha!" The panda and the yellow fox said.

"We're higher spirits who protects Tamao!" Conchi said "who the hell are you guys?" Ponchi asks "their so embarrassing" Tamao said covering her face "this is uncomfortable! Who are you?" Manta said "I am an apprentice student of the Asakura's" Tamao said  "what!" Manta said.

"I've been working their since I was four I know everything about Master Yoh! I was coward who constantly wanted to give up but he always encouraged and supported me that's why I'll do anything for him!" Tamao said "because I love master Yoh with all my heart and soul" Tamao said "huh but I thought Yoh is engaged?" Manta said.

"If your talking about Lady Anna I know all too well" Tamao said "as a shaman she has incredible power she's beautiful to but that doesn't matter even if love is hopeless!" Tamao said "this is cupid! My oversoul now turn back where you came from" Tamao said "I'm not going anywhere! Now that I know he's here I am even more determined to see him!" Manta said.

"What's going on here?" Mio said as Anna was by her side "I promise to take care of Manta for Yoh and I come here to see this?" Anna said as Anna and Mio walk towards Tamao, Ponchi, Conchi, Manta, and Ryu "Tamao?" Ann called "yes Lady Anna?" Tamao said "thanks for trying so hard" Anna said.

"Huh?" Tamao said "I know how shy you can be putting yourself out there to protect Yoh" Anna said "lady Anna!" Tamao said bringing her to happy tears "I'm sorry it's just tha-" Tamao was cut off by Anna saying "don't worry about it it's fine I'm engaged to Yoh and to be his wife your just a super fan" Anna said making Mio a little jealous.

"Now let's go greet Yoh" Anna said.

AS THEY REACH THE CAVE
🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"He's survived for seven days and nights! Without food?" Manta asked worried of Yoh "that's what makes worthwhile training" Anna said "if something bad happens to Yoh would you even care?" Manta ask "Yoh accepted this challenge and went alone nobody can interfere with that all we can do is wait and have faith in him" Anna said.

"Hmmm well guys I'll see you later I have some stuff to do" Mio said walking away "where are you going?" Anna said "to train" Mio said.

EIGHT MINUTES LATER
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"hey! Long time no see!" Yoh said with bruises on his face "huhhh!" Everyone said with shocked expression "wait where's Mio?" Yoh asked "she's fine she went to train" Manta said to Yoh "oh alright" Yoh said.

AT THE HOUSE
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"Okay everyone! Make yourselves at home" Tamao said "wow" Manta said "I didn't have a flashlight or anything so I had to walk through the dark so many things were going through my mind in there" you said with a relaxed expression.

"Wait! Is Mio still out there?" Manta asked "seems so" Anna said as everyone hear sound of a person kicking and punching a tree they go to the door and see Mio training she first attacked the tree with her leg then her fists and then she did pushups, sit ups, controlling mana, then did pushups again but made it to one hundred in ten minutes everyone was shocked as she got up and got a towel she looked like someone was staring at her.

As everyone came out of the house and to Mio "woah! Mio that was epic" Yoh said "he's darn right!" Ryu said as Shiko appears by her side and says "my master had been training like this since she was four due to becoming stronger she has friends named Morgiana she's a fanalis she taught Lady Mio to fight with her feet and gain a large amount of strength".

"Wow! That makes you even cooler Mio" Yoh said with stars in his eyes "it's not compared with my parents that's for sure" Mio said taking a towel and leaving to the house to shower "did she say her training can't compare to her parents?" Yoh said "Anna you have competition" Yoh said "oh shut up!" Anna said.

PRESENT DAY MT. JIAOSHAN
-🌸-🌸-🌸
"I see so what your saying is that his intentions haven't changed that mean it was pointless sending you to overseas for education" Ren's dad said "it's as you said dad" Jun said "muhahahaha" however, the one to succeed as head of the Tao family yes. We once ruled this land peacefully but those fools betrayed us! Humiliated us to live in this wasteland were going to bring revenge for those who wronged us!" He said.

As he separated the baby p-panda's body from it's head! (Btw guys I love panda their so cute but how dare he kill that cute panda! I am watching to 😭😿)  as blood was all over his hand "to accomplish that we must have the power of the shaman king!" His dad said "Jun! I will give one last chance" Tao's dad said "I want you to eliminate anyone who stands in his way" his dad said.

(Words- 1385)