New Student

Manta's Pov
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
As I walking with Yoh to class the bell ranged as we enter I see a beautiful girl as we take our seats The teacher said "Everyone I would like you to meet our new student you may now introduce yourself."

"My name is Mio Tomiko hope we all become friends!" She said while smiling I couldn't help but blush I looked to the side to see Yoh looking at the girl weirdly.

"Mio you can sit by Yoh" the teacher said as she said those words Yoh raised his hand she sat beside him and said "nice to meet you Yoh!" She said smiling I could easily hear her.

Yoh just nodded his head but soon fell asleep as class now ended the girl Mio left.

Yoh's Pov
-🌸-🌸-🌸
I saw the new student she was really pretty and her voice was like angel from heaven it's self her beautiful white hair/blue was so dazzling.

I felt like I saw a guardian ghost near her figure but it could be anything.

As I walked to the grave yard with Manta we saw Mio! At the grave yard with one spirit near her I saw her look at me making me blush.

"I knew it! Your a shaman like me" she said while smiling at me I was shocked a little bit she was also a shaman just like me!

"Well this is my guardian ghost Amidamaru!" I said hoping she would be impressed she very much indeed was she was saying how cool he looked.

I look to see her ghost beside her looking at the sky she introduced me to her spirit "this is Shiko my guardian ghost in the past he used to be a demon slayer but was killed by the demon king"

"Woah that's so cool" I said lazily but Manta soon spoke up saying "don't bother him he's always lazy and laid back" "Manta!" I said fake hurt face.

"Well I should get home so should you two" I said a little tired they nodded their heads Mio soon said goodbye and went home so did Manta.

I was taking the same path home I see Mio going the same way so I catched up with her and said "Mio you live near here?" I asked she nodded as I looked at Shiko he looked so  angry but he returned his head to mine he glared at me.

With a murderous intent I asked Amidamaru what's wrong with Shiko the only thing he said was "I don't know lord Yoh but it seems like he dislikes you a lot" "I see thanks Amidamaru."

Shiko came up to me and immediately says "stay...stay for away from her or I will have to kill you..." "What the hell Shiko!" Mio yelled at him left and right "gomen mistress Mio I was just mad... Yoh reminds me of a man I used to hate, despise from my past life...he just looks so much like him..."

"I see.." I responded so he dislikes me because I look like the guy he despises? How nice...

As we continue walking we reach my house she says goodbye but I offered to walk her home she didn't agree but I grabbed her wrist and she led me to her house.

Her house was beautiful there were so many Sakura trees I walked into her house with permission but Shiko didn't like my stay I tried talking with him but he wouldn't want to talk to me but Amidamaru I instead

As me and Mio talked we had a lot in common but I had to leave I was a being a bother and I was super tired I said my goodbyes and left Mio's house.

"Lord Yoh do you like mistress Mio?" "N-no" I replied "Lord Yoh likes mistress Mio!" Amidamaru said while chuckling "I can't.." I said "why lord Yoh?" Amidamaru asked "I have an fiance..."

"A fiance!" Amidamaru shouted with shock in his voice "yep it was arranged..." I said