Chapter 34 - Priorities

Please don't vote

-----------------------

Days passed by like a blur. It had been a week since all the rumors started.

Jennie's silence did not seem to affect all the students. As they continue to give her disgusted stares and condescending smirks.

However, Jennie is acting like all of this has nothing to do with her. She is more concern about meeting her first employee Bai'Li.

If a genius like him will be her subordinate, then her chances of being able to finish all her plans will increase exponentially.her indifference made a lot of people assume many things. Still, she doesn't care. She was just looking at them like they were clowns. These rumors will not sway her..

She had her own priorities.

she can't help but pity these people. She even wondered how they will survive in this cruel world with their stupid brain ah.

Jennie was just enjoying herself as she watched the dark clouds of rumor spread into the whole city.

Lately, all elite families in seoul are already aware that CL had gone jewelry shopping with young master manoban. A lot of people saw them together. Some even took photos and dared to share it online.

When kai saw lisa and CL together, he was dumbstruck. He recognized Lisa as the guy who ruined his dinner with Jennie. He immediately called nancy to share this important information.

Upon hearing that lisa and Jennie are already acquainted with each other, nancy panicked. She immediately went home and informed her mother about kai's discovery.

A flash of annoyance can be seen in both of her parents's faces when they heard nancy. This Jennie is really troublesome.

After the car accident, both CL and Wonbin decided to lay low. This is to avoid the suspicion from the Wang Family. They thought that they can finally stop acting cordial to Jennie because of lisa. However, Jennie, this bad egg, is really something. She is now even acquainted with the person that could possibly elevate their status.

"How is the manoban Family? Have you heard anything from them?" Wonbin asked CL while kneading his temples.

"No, I haven't, but I already asked the media to go to lisa's Place to try and get an interview. Maybe they could get a reaction from him. Aiya... Wonbin stop worrying. Since lisa didn't do anything to prevent these rumors then he must have taken a liking to our daughter. After all, she has all the talents and looks. Who could compare to her? " CL explained.

The Manoban Family could easily suppress these rumors, yet they did not do anything.

What could be the reason other lisa admiring nancy? Their beautiful daughter?

"Hmmmp! That Jennie is only beautiful on the outside, but she is arrogant and willful. With all the rumors about her, I doubt that Young Master manoban will like her. They must have known each other because of their families." She added.

"But mother, kai said that Young Master manoban is acting as if they have known each other for a long time now. He even knows elder sister's favorite food and even dared to feed her!" nancy rebutted. After knowing what lisa looked like, nancy can't help but want him for herself.

After all, he is not only handsome, his background is also incomparable to anyone.

CL let out a sneer. "Hmp. Now that I think about it. Jennie will also turn 18 a few weeks from now. She is of a marriageable age already. Wonbin, have you already set an engagement for Jennie?"