{Dreams part 2}

The winter's snow had melted away, meaning spring had arrived, warming up the city once more. The sun shone through the curtains gently placing itself on Timothée's cheeks highlighting his freckles; making him roll over to the other side of his bed. Timothée slowly opens his eyes, staring at the wall in front of him for a while before getting up to check his phone.

No messages; just a reminder that he has a photoshoot and interview with 'Hula-Hoops' magazine later on in the afternoon. It was definitely a slow morning; he staggers to the bathroom with sleep still in his eyes thinking that washing his face with cold water would help him get rid of the groggy feeling. 

The kettle was on the stove as he stirs oats and oat milk in the pot on the other. He quickly slices up a banana, carelessly adding them on top of the freshly made oats and squeezes some honey before blowing his scalding breakfast. The kettle whistles allowing Timothée to finally make his coffee; the bitterness of the dark coffee woke him up a lot more than the cold water.

As he sat at the table slowly eating his breakfast, his mind wonders off into a daydream. He thought about how long it has been since he had met the mysterious girl and how he hadn't had a dream of her since. He had wished he asked for her name, but he was hopeful that they might meet again some time soon.

After breakfast, he glances all over his apartment 'what an absolute pig stye' Timothée thought to himself. There were empty ramen cup noodles on the coffee table, empty snack packets on the couch and the floor, dishes slowly piling up, crumbs everywhere on the floor, dirty and clean laundry were all mixed together and that was just the lounge room. He put his phone on charge, turned on his Bluetooth, picked out a song before getting his cleaning supplies and jamming to the music as he cleaned the entire apartment.

After showering he slips on an oversized purple t-shirt, beige cotton shorts that reached his knees and white socks. Timothée combs his hair back despite knowing that when his hair is all dry, it'll become dishevelled. He then adds on some silver rings onto his index finger and pinky, and he checked himself in the mirror near the front door; he tucks a loose strand of curls behind his ears before putting on his black converse as he grabs all his belongings to lock up and catch a cab to the studio.

As he steps foot into the studio, he watched everyone from the door as they zoom past him, chatting and shouting to one another about what they still need to prepare for today. He swerved around others as he didn't want to accidentally bump into some expensive equipment or the people.

"Ah, Timothée!" Hannah excitedly greets him with a tap on the shoulder "thank you so much for coming today, we've always wanted to work with you."

Timothée smiles at her "aw, nah, thank you for wanting me" he nervously chuckles.

"I'll introduce you to the whole team soon, sorry, we're just really busy at the moment because we want this edition to be really special and it's you of course! Rising to the top of your career!" she leads him to a spacious area "so as you know today, we are doing a spring theme, cliché I know but we thought it would be a nice way to introduce our readers to a fresh start; we want to change our magazine around, spice things up" she sets her camera down "I'm the photographer and all I want is for you to feel comfortable, you do anything that feels natural and just channel what you think spring feels and looks like" he gives her a smile and a nod to let her know he got what she was saying.

"Alrighty, well, you can make your way down there. It's hair and make-up on one side and the other side is the dressing room. The stylist, (y/n), should be there already."